AVerTV Hybrid FM PCI (1 Viewer)

metti

January 4, 2006
Hi
I cant make this card work with mediaportal. It may work on DVB-T but we still use analog cable tv in Norway and i cant try DVB-T. Can anyone help me? Does mediaportal work with analog tuner?

Callifo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 7, 2004
    Adelaide, Australia
    Home Country
    Country flag
    It works with hardware analogue tuners, but that card appears to use a software analogue device so its not officially supported. 0130 it should still work but after that support was removed. There are threads on how to add it back again which seemed rather quite simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, Hoping someone can help me with the following issue. I have been running IPTV without issue for a while now but all of a sudden none of my channels work if the Mediaportal IPTV Filter and url source splitter is installed (Georgeius version), if I use built in default DVB-IP filter it works fine but of course online Videos plugin...
    Hi, Hoping someone can help me with the following issue. I have been running IPTV without issue for a while now but all of a sudden...
    Hi, Hoping someone can help me with the following issue. I have been running IPTV without issue for a while now but all of a sudden...
    Replies
    Views
    OK managed to mass edit for anyone wanting to know just export tv channels and use a text editor (i use Notepad++ ) and just replace for example &amp with &HttpUserAgent=vlc and choose replace all obviously use whatever agent works vlc in my case then either delete current channels in tv server and re import (and setup epg mapping...
    OK managed to mass edit for anyone wanting to know just export tv channels and use a text editor (i use Notepad++ ) and just...
    Hi, Hoping someone can help me with the following issue. I have been running IPTV channels without issue for a while now (Win7 &...
    Replies
    Views
    don't worry, if win7 64bit, it will be compatible W10. i have old hauppauge done for win XP :whistle:
    don't worry, if win7 64bit, it will be compatible W10. i have old hauppauge done for win XP :whistle:
    Hi everyone! I found a good deal for a new-in-box (NOS) Hauppage Wintv HVR-5525 TV Tuner card and I'm considering buying it even...
    Replies
    Views
    FYI: I now got TV Server running also under Windows system user while being able to write to a network share (this means without having to start the service as a different user). The reason for me trying this out was that using the "different user for service" approach, there was one minor issue where TV Service could not write to the...
    FYI: I now got TV Server running also under Windows system user while being able to write to a network share (this means without...
    Hi everybody, after recently setting up a Xen hypervisor with MediaPortal 1 TV Backend on Windows Server 2012 as a virtual machine...
    Replies
    Views
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this year, in march 2020) the Telenet provider will stop broadcasting Analog TV and Radio signals on their cable, and make the switch to Digital (DVB-C). The radio signals will disappear completely, so you'll...
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom