Awesome touchscreen app. XBMC (1 Viewer)

Should Tolriq develop Yatse2 for MP?

• Yes, i love this new fresh touchscreen GUI

Votes: 21 100.0%
  • No, dont do the effort

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wackid

Portal Member
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Found an awesome touch screen app. unfortunatly it's for XBMC. I've tried it and it works great. It's webserver based.

It has a slick GUI and fast response on keypresses. You can slide on movies,music with pictures.

Here is a demo
YouTube - ‪Yatse2 Preview‬‎

I have had contact with the developer to port it (if possible) to MP, but he needs the API of MP. And as far as i see that isn't available.

IPIMP works also on a webserver and told him about it. Maybe he can do something with that.
He would look if he can do something for us. But can't promise, offcourse XBMC is his main goal.

I can't program app's but maybe someone would like to do this ?!?!

I would almost switch to XBMC.... but MP has more benefits. ;)

torbjorns

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Off course i know that plugin and using. But something different than Yatse2

I use the MPTouch and it works. The plugin makes it possible to use the MP without TV on, a great feature. However watching the youtube clip I reallly loved the look and functions. Can it be adapted to MP? I really hope so.

Tolriq

Portal Pro
    September 13, 2010
    Home Country
    France France
    Well it will make Yatse compatible with Media Portal since iPimp provide a usable API from network to access and control Media Portal :)

Just check the video at the start of thread :)

Tolriq

Portal Pro
    September 13, 2010
    Home Country
    France France
    The author of iPimp is ok for me to use his software and it seems to have all that i need to add support for MP.

Before starting to go on this way, may i ask how many users will be interested in such support in Yatse ? (Local touch screen or remote tablet / pc).

The more users and motivation the more chance i go quickly on this task :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom