Background Music (1 Viewer)

RaGeFeAr

Portal Member
October 7, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hey, is there a plug in that automatically plays a playlist when mediaportal begins? I sometimes sit and read over a few different movie descriptions or look thru my pictures and its dead silent, I can't take that. So I have to log into fm and play some music. I thought it would be nice if a playlist would automatically start when you started mediaportal. Stopped when you played other audible media, started back up with the pause or stop of other audible media, and maybe even had its own volume control settings so you can have it as ambient music.

:D

RaGeFeAr

Portal Member
October 7, 2009
Home Country
thanks guys, I have been around for a couple months, just recently got my HTPC up and running. I love the program! I couldn't imagine using anything else! I actually have another guy I werk with wanting to build one just on my werd alone! I just wanna get everything down before I build one for him.

I did notice that plug in, I was thinking something that was just more integrated with mediaportal. I will definitely give it a look see tho. I am at werk so I haven't actually tried it. thanks

RaGeFeAr

Portal Member
October 7, 2009
Home Country
hey thanks for the update! I totally forgot I asked this! Sweet! thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom