[not reproducible] Bad behavior when stopping video/recorded TV (and Live TV) (1 Viewer)

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    a quick fix to the power settings ... I don't know how the setting to turn off the monitor was set to 20 min ... "seems" to have fixed the unexpected no-activity event above, but it did not correct the device lost error when stopping video/TV media.

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    I just picked up Win7 Home Premium 64bit ... I'm wondering if installing it would correct my issues ... any ideas? I was intending it for my work computer ... but I was "eventually" going to have the HTPC upgraded from XP MCE 32bit in a couple months, anyway

RonD

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • December 20, 2011
    SillyValley CA
    Home Country
    I have vista 64 home premium (core-2 duo 2009 laptop) and Win7 64 home premium (Ivybridge desktop) with MePo 1.3.0RC. I do not see problems when I stop a video. I sometimes see a long delay (1-5 secs) at the end of the video but after the delay I get back to the Videos, Recorded TV, or TV Series screen. Both systems use a direct HDMI connection to a 16:9 widescreen monitor or TV using the Intel GFx HW and drivers.

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    Installed Win7 Home Premium 64bit... reported issue has not occurred since the install a week ago. I can only assume at this time that it is fixed. I have introduced new issues with WinXP-->Win7, but I am still tweaking the system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom