Basic Home Background for My Pictures (1 Viewer)

hey__me

Portal Pro
March 12, 2009
Any way to get the "View you Pictures" to have a slideshow background similar to Moving Pictures or TV Series? also on my Music I get the Moving Mictures latest and watch Movies even though I have it set to recent music added in the configuration.

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Any way to get the "View you Pictures" to have a slideshow background similar to Moving Pictures or TV Series? also on my Music I get the Moving Mictures latest and watch Movies even though I have it set to recent music added in the configuration.

Yes, but you will need to use one a fanart folder that hopfully you dont currently use (games or scrorecenter are a normal choice).

Put a series of photos in the chosen directory and useing the menu editor set the pictures item to 'fanart enabled' and select the matching item from the drop down.

See Fanart handler Wiki UserGuide - fanart-handler - Enable Music Fanart. - Project Hosting on Google Code and the editor wiki BasicHomeEditor - streamedmp - Using the StreamedMP BasicHome editor to create/customize the BasicHome menu. - Project Hosting on Google Code for details on how to do this.

To answer your 2nd question I would need a copy of your usermenuprofile.xml file from userfiles (start->All Programs->Team MediaPortal->MediaPortal->UserFiles).

Thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom