Basic Home just doesn't work! (1 Viewer)

Nemulate

Portal Pro
December 29, 2005
IOW
Home Country
England England
Hi I'm afraid I'm not getting very far with the basic home of this skin! I've used the plugin and still get the screen as below on both a windows 7 and windows xp pc, please tell me what I'm doing wrong, has anyone got this working??? What steps did you use? Also my weather screen looks all wrong, I'm using infoservice 1.5 plugn and get the screen below, again anyone know what's wrong?

Thanks for you help

Nem

Attachments

• maya menu.png
    maya menu.png
    703 KB
  • maya weather.jpg
    maya weather.jpg
    142 KB

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi I'm afraid I'm not getting very far with the basic home of this skin! I've used the plugin and still get the screen as below on both a windows 7 and windows xp pc, please tell me what I'm doing wrong, has anyone got this working??? What steps did you use? Also my weather screen looks all wrong, I'm using infoservice 1.5 plugn and get the screen below, again anyone know what's wrong?

Thanks for you help

Nem

hi nam !
    abut the basic home ,you need to configer the basichome plugin again after you probly upgrad to MP RC4 .

abut he weather , try to instal info servis again and put at list 1 locition for weather ,it shud work ,her working fine SVN 316 ...
    i find some time infoservise plugin ,not instal all the file he need to instal ...some time yes some time no ....

Nemulate

Portal Pro
    December 29, 2005
    IOW
    Home Country
    England England
    I guess you did not put your maya files in a folder named maya? Might that be the problem?

No I did have the files in a folder called maya, that was the problem, it has to be Maya with a capital M in Windows 7! Thanks for the clue though ;-)

wormhole2k

Portal Pro
    March 21, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I have just installed the latest release (which is an mpe1 file, and installas automatically), and I have the exact same issue?
    How do I fix this?

--edit--
    Works after a restart of Windows. (strange)

1stdead

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Wormhole2k: Did you enter plugin and make a basichome and click SAVE?

Make sure the maya plugin and infoservice is installed as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom