BasicHome Editing Chart (2 Viewers)

schneid

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 11, 2008
    Nevada
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    This chart, found in the Black & White 1080 thread, is a must for modifying basichome.xml .

Thought I'd try to make it more discoverable.

Edit: Another obscure piece of info is the Play DVD hyperlink is 3001.

Attachments

• Plugins.png
      Plugins.png
      92.8 KB

schneid

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 11, 2008
    Nevada
    Home Country
    Agreed but I don't think I have such permissions. Maybe one of the Mods will. It certainly is an important clue.

Another obscure piece of info is the Play DVD hyperlink is 3001.

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I'm on "no" because:
    1. It's (currently) partially skin specific (B&W)
    2. It should be in Wiki - not a sticky (<- Couldn't help myself :D)

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ghehehehe... :D :D

btw.
    I wasnt aware of the skin specifi part... Im using the same codes in other skins without problems now..

schneid

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 11, 2008
    Nevada
    Home Country
    Whatever, but I would be clueless without it. I think "the skin specific" part is the icon graphics but I thought, but I'm stupid, that the hyperlinks and label codes were cross platform.

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Your right, (not about the stupid part :D ). I think the hyperlinks are not skin specific. I assumed already that you were talking about the hyperlinks only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 MediaPortal 2 - 2.4 Release DE
    Good job, nice release as usual (y)
    Good job, nice release as usual (y)
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this year, in march 2020) the Telenet provider will stop broadcasting Analog TV and Radio signals on their cable, and make the switch to Digital (DVB-C). The radio signals will disappear completely, so you'll...
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
    OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
    Replies
    Views
    I am still here, thanks for the input, so I have now settled on mp1, I am not afraid of a lot of tweaking. Good news on tuners is I can run side by side with my WMC setup, as my tuners are using DVBlink to combine channels for WMC, so WMC is using 8 virtual tuners from DVBlink while MP is using the tuners directly. Of course they are...
    I am still here, thanks for the input, so I have now settled on mp1, I am not afraid of a lot of tweaking. Good news on tuners is...
    No doubt I am not the first to make this journey so hopefully all can be achieved. So in short I have been running WMC for 8 years...
    Replies
    Views
    Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for nothing. Thanks anyway. Emph
    Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for...
    ************************************************* EDIT 2019-04-29: New version, see Gitlad for change log. Thank you SINCowboy So...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Help with subtitles DE
    Hi guys, I've a few issues with subtitles and I'd like to have a few suggestions on how to set up things properly (if possible). Current video codecs are: - LAV Video for all formats (except HVEC using Lentoid), with DXVA native decoding - LAV Splitter Source - LAV Audio - MPAR as audio renderer - EVR as video renderer (not enough...
    Hi guys, I've a few issues with subtitles and I'd like to have a few suggestions on how to set up things properly (if possible)...
    Hi guys, I've a few issues with subtitles and I'd like to have a few suggestions on how to set up things properly (if possible)...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom