Before I take the plunge (1 Viewer)

maxil

October 31, 2005
I would like to try MediaPortal but would like to know before I try, has anyone gotten it to work with a Hauppauge PVR150? My system specs are in my signature.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

You´ll get a PM now ;)
You´ll get a PM now ;)
Hi. I would like to know if it is possible to watch IPTV with MediaPortal from my IPTV provider. And can use xtream codes without...
Replies
Views
Ok, now this really pisses me off, because I tried that yesterday and when I fired up MP and selected videos, it hung. I just tried it now and that appears to be working. (Networks. I hate networks.) Thanks.
Ok, now this really pisses me off, because I tried that yesterday and when I fired up MP and selected videos, it hung. I just...
I have an existing HTPC that I've been using for years. I'm replacing it with a new machine and I'm trying to get it configured...
Replies
Views
You don't need a Windows account. You can also remove the login password so that the PC is always logged in the same way. Makes sense at an HTPC because you don't have to connect a mouse and keyboard. ------------------------- Du benötigst kein Windows Account. Ebenso kannst Du das Anmelde Passwort entfernen so das der PC immer...
You don't need a Windows account. You can also remove the login password so that the PC is always logged in the same way. Makes...
Before i install MediaPortal2 I read the system information . It says: Setup your system to auto-logon when Windows starts. My...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.3 MP2 doesn't begin installation. DE
Please run the installer by using the MP2-Setup-Logging.bat that comes zipped with the setup, it will create multiple log files in wherever you extract the setup.exe, then post the logs here.
Please run the installer by using the MP2-Setup-Logging.bat that comes zipped with the setup, it will create multiple log files in...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Yes. You're right. I've found that removing access to AresPlugin.dll stops AresLog.txt being updated. Although you could delete everything relating to Ares, I think you don't have to once you've removed AresPlugin.dll. Thanks for the help. Tony
Yes. You're right. I've found that removing access to AresPlugin.dll stops AresLog.txt being updated. Although you could delete...
Has anyone seen this error in MP1 1.30: [2022-11-03 07:38:54,863] [Log ] [10 ] [ERROR] - Exception...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom