Best compatible Digital SAT-S2 Card? (1 Viewer)

Terrabyte

Portal Pro
May 15, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi Folks :)

wich one is the best digital SAT-TV-S2 Card for operating in MP?

The Limit is ~70 €

Thanks a lot!

Terrabyte

Portal Pro
May 15, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi lujo,
that was the first Card i'm thinkin' of.

But months ago we tetsted the Floppy DTV-S with CI an Alpha Crypt light.

It was not possible to get the Card working perfect.
Not with XP SP 2 and also not with XP SP 3.

The channel switching time was very long and often when watching PayTV the channels crash and hang and shit :(

But in the own Floppy Programm it works, so it must be a MP-Problem.
We could not fix it so we dropped the Fire DTV in eBay anb bought a D-Box Receiver with Linux, that works fine.

So by myself i don*t think there is any TV Card that works 100% perfect.
Watching an recording TV with a HTPC is BETA :(

Greetings

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
Replies
Views
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Card recommendation DE
I have a TBS 6284 PCIE card, which is an older quad-tuner DVB-T/T2 card. The tuners are significantly more sensitive than my Pinnacle 2000i DVB-T dual tuner card (and hence less likely to exhibit pixelation), but noticeably less sensitive than the tuner in my Sony TV. The Pinnacle card has been "rock solid" -- no problems at all. But...
I have a TBS 6284 PCIE card, which is an older quad-tuner DVB-T/T2 card. The tuners are significantly more sensitive than my...
Looking for recommendations for Dual DVB-S2 and Dual DVB-T2 PCIE tuner cards? I am based in Ireland. Looking mainly at TBS cards...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
Replies
Views
So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom