Best gamer HTPC case ever? (1 Viewer)

Mecrob999

Portal Member
December 17, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I give to you possibly the best console gamer HTPC case :).

YouTube - Dreamcast in Core2Duo 3GHz running PS2 [1/2] (just wish i could understand what they are saying, but you still get the idea. by the way the commercial in the start of the video is very weird)

YouTube - Dreamcast in Core2Duo 3GHz running PS2 [2/2]

Also DREAMCAST NEWS: PC modder crams Blu-ray media computer into DC's lovely white case : Tech Digest (different system same concept with a blu ray drive, but less power)

I have always loved the look of Dreamcasts. The other day i had the idea to strip apart a Dreamcast, and use the case as a HTPC. I figured it could be possible, but probably not tried. I googled it, and what do you know i found the link to the website i posted. So i did some more research, and found those videos on youtube. As far as i know this hasn't been done in the US, or any english speaking country for that matter. In the video though they basically break the process down for you. Besides just showing you guys a interesting link. Id like to see if I can bounce some ideas off of some of you. First off how powerful of a CPU do you think you could use before it starts to get to hot? How well of a job do you think it actually does of dissipating heat? Thank you in advance :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom