best grafik card for tv connection (1 Viewer)

Parn

Portal Member
November 17, 2005
Darmstadt
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello there

I need a little bit help to find a good way to connect the TV to my media pc.

In the moment I am using a Geforce 4 MX 440 Card (don't know the exact producer of the card but in the moment it is not necessary).

It supports TV-Connect via S-VHS and composite out.

Unfortunatly I lost my right tv-control and don't know if my TV supports S-VHS Signal. Everything works fine with Composite but the quality is...not as good as I wish it to be.

So...it heard rumors that there are connectors from D-Sub to RGB and thats possible without greater changes. That would be really wonderfull. Are there adapters like this out there?

And in addition I would like to change my grfik card...Do you have any good ideas for a card with great TV-connection possibilities?

Please don't tell me anything about cards that are to expensive. I'm not as rich as I wish to be!

If you don't have any other suggestions for a high quality connection between PC and TV I'm happy to hear anything!

Callifo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 7, 2004
    Adelaide, Australia
    Home Country
    What connectors does your tv support? A 6200 (w/ HDTV ou) pretty much has all of them, it comes with composite/svideo/component/vga/dvi.

Parn

Portal Member
    November 17, 2005
    Darmstadt
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Callifo said:
    What connectors does your tv support? A 6200 (w/ HDTV ou) pretty much has all of them, it comes with composite/svideo/component/vga/dvi.

Unfortunatly my TV is not really up-to-date and in addition I neither have the original remote-control nore the manual.

So I'm just able to say that the TV has the normal SCART-in and trough adapter RGB and composite in is possible without configuration. I'm very sure svideo is supported, too. But I recieve no signal without doing some configuration.

And unfortunalty I'm not able to do this configuration since I'm not using the original remote and can't get into the menu.

Pendragon

March 28, 2006
    Stockholm/Sweden
    Parn said:
    Callifo said:

Unfortunatly my TV is not really up-to-date and in addition I neither have the original remote-control nore the manual.

So I'm just able to say that the TV has the normal SCART-in and trough adapter RGB and composite in is possible without configuration. I'm very sure svideo is supported, too. But I recieve no signal without doing some configuration.

And unfortunalty I'm not able to do this configuration since I'm not using the original remote and can't get into the menu.

Maby what u need is one of these ;)
    vgascart6zr.jpg

Parn

Portal Member
    November 17, 2005
    Darmstadt
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm searching for one of these for months...
    Whereever I search I find nothing!
    The support for this is really bad here in Germany!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom