• Total voters

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Except for a netbook which can't be upgraded (GPU drivers not available), I'm running Win 10 on every PC in the house.

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    I also have an older graphics card, HD2400, and HD3870 :)
    don't worry about this
    AMD driver are available from HD2000 series for Win10. only Catalyst are not present, and you loose all the vidéo enhancer from the card. but it work,
    i use my HD4600 on HTPC, with win10 , all work except Video treatment, and so my fluid motion is very bad. but keep this one, because i wait for next AMD card. ( Polaris with hdmi2 & HEVC/x265 codec support )

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    AMD driver are available from HD2000 series for Win10. only Catalyst are not present, and you loose all the vidéo enhancer from the card. but it work,
    2400 I do not need anything, the main thing to 720p picture shows, but with the second, I do not know. but I think I'll take care :)
    all work except Video treatment, and so my fluid motion is very bad
    Strangely, my 2400 shows good, although it may Phillips TV, fixes its flaws.

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    I'm still on Win7 and I will do as long as possible. Win 8.1 is completely crap and Win10 has more issues than goodies. I'll do the free updates to Win 10 to get the licences but will go back to Win7 soon after. I have some older but professional hardware (Slide scanner) for that are no Win10 Drivers available (last available drivers are for Vista, but work with some fiddling on Win7) and most likely never will be. This scanner costs more than all of my other hardware together. Aside this Win10 is ugly. Not that terrible as Win 8 but compared to Win7 it looks primitive.

Users who are viewing this thread