[Beta-0.2] Blue3Wide Skin (1 Viewer)

Diggen

Portal Pro
April 15, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

First at all my English isn't the best ;)

I like MovingPictures very well it had sort my whole Moviecollection and will do it further ;). The only thing I dislike is the GenericSkin. This is why I made a Blue3Wide Version of the the Skin, my first MP skin.

It looks almost like the B3W video part without a menu and with little more details.
The details screen is written from scratch the rest is mostly adapted from the B3W Skin.
It uses Images from B3W and the GenericSkin so if something is missing just copy the whole "MovingPictures" Folder into the B3W Folder and report your results.

And if someone can make a nice headerlogo for MovingPictures please do so. I am using the MyVideo Header right now.

Good Night (Its late in Germany)

EDIT:
Nearly forgot to say critics and improvment suggestions are welcome ;)

[v0.2]
Added B3W like Menu at the left side
Changed complete Details screen. Now looks almost like MyVideos IMDB Info.
Changed all strings to it ID for multilang support
No GenericSkin media is needed anymore.
Added a more transparent alternate version

[v0.1]
Initial Release

[Thanks]
fforde and all others for MovingPictures
The B3W Skin Makers
emphatic for the more transparent BG
The MP-Team

Attachments

• b3w-mp-0.2-detail.jpg
    b3w-mp-0.2-detail.jpg
    105.2 KB
  • b3w-mp-0.2-list.jpg
    b3w-mp-0.2-list.jpg
    118.9 KB
  • B3W-MovingPictures-0.1.zip
    30.7 KB
  • B3W-MovingPictures-0.2.zip
    30.7 KB
  • B3W-MovingPictures-Moretrans-0.2.zip
    30.7 KB

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Tried this last night. Looks really great, the only thing that could be better is that the blue overlay on top of the backdrop could be even more transparent.

Edit:
    Removed the .xml and the .png. Please use the download link in the first post of this thread as it's updated and this .xml was not.

itWWRzlPQ.jpg

Emph

Diggen

Portal Pro
    April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ok made a second version look at the Top for Downloads

emphatic
    Thanks for the BG and idea. I love it less transparent but made alternate version with your BG

Spragleknas
    Added Screenshots from the 2nd version
    But it looks almost identical to MyVideos / MyVideos IMDB-Info

fforde
    When the Play-Button (ID 6) is displayed you can't select it unless the Listview(ID 50) is hidden. Is it me or MovingPicture related?

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    @fforde
    When the Play-Button (ID 6) is displayed you can't select it unless the Listview(ID 50) is hidden. Is it me or MovingPicture related?
    Hrmm... that seems odd. In the default skin the play button is set to go invisible when the facade (control 50) is visible (so you can only see it on the details screen). But that is skin configurable so if you got rid of that visible tag it should work fine. This seems like maybe a slightly obvious suggestion, but did you check your onleft and onright tags?

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    wall i try 2 of them ,sinss i use B3W skin on my laptop the first one the transparent is to lass,and the second
    one is to mach transparent (canot see the ditle so good) if the transparent will be someware in bitwin will be
    perfect...

1 problem sinss i use mouse some time wheen you go to menu to change view the menu stok open and have to
    restart MP maby you can check it ?

1 more seqestion if i may , the movie title color,in the movie ditle , if can mack other color will be more viseble..
    when you in movie ditle all you see white font , and if you can mack the title other color ...will look better,
    just my thot...

thank's :D

ysmc

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi all,

These skin files are an excellent development for Moving Pictures.

There has been some discussion recently within the development team about encouraging plugin developers to provide Blue3 and Blue3Wide skin files for plugins. Although I don't presume to speak for the team, I am personally strongly in favour of this.

Is there any chance that Blue3 skin files could be made based on these, and that these could be the default skin files included in the distribution?

Best wishes,

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom