*BETA* InfoService v1.65 - Feed reader/Twitter reader and weather [15-03-2011]] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

edsche

Community Plugin Dev
January 7, 2007
Ulm
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

i thought it would be a good idea to upload a beta of InfoService ;) I've reworked the whole recently added/watched module, with new properties and the ability to play a video file by click on a control (without using remote).

Would be realy nice if some skinners, could play with these new properties and the ability to play video files from homescreen and report back. Also report any other bug or suggestion back ;)

New Properties
  • #infoservice.recently.added|watched.movieX|seriesX.title
  • #infoservice.recently.added|watched.movieX|seriesX.thumb
  • #infoservice.recently.added|watched.movieX|seriesX.fanart
  • #infoservice.recently.added|watched.movieX|seriesX.dateadded
  • #infoservice.recently.added|watched.movieX|seriesX.runtime
  • #infoservice.recently.added|watched.movieX|seriesX.certification
  • #infoservice.recently.added|watched.movieX|seriesX.score
  • #infoservice.recently.added|watched.movieX|seriesX.roundedscore
  • #infoservice.recently.added|watched.movieX|seriesX.datewatched
  • #infoservice.recently.added|watched.seriesX.season
  • #infoservice.recently.added|watched.seriesX.episodenumber
  • #infoservice.recently.added|watched.seriesX.episodetitle
  • #infoservice.recently.added|watched.movieX.watchedcount

For example: The last recently added series season: #infoservice.recently.added.series1.season
The last watched movie date: #infoservice.recently.watched.movie1.datewatched

Play a file from basichome
InfoService watches for the SELECT_ITEM action on following control ids:
  • 50000 = This should be the control ID of the first Recently Added Movie
  • 50001 = This should be the control ID of the second Recently Added Movie
  • 50002 = This should be the control ID of the third Recently Added Movie
  • 60000 = This should be the control ID of the first Recently Added Series
  • 60001 = This should be the control ID of the second Recently Added Series
  • 60002 = This should be the control ID of the third Recently Added Series

You only have to add the corresponding control id to your control and it should work (hopefully :p)

I didn't tested the play feature, so this could be not working.

How to test
Please enable the debug logging on InfoService and MediaPortal. This would help me alot.

Thanks for testing :D

Attachments

• MPInfoService-v165-Beta_v12Compatible.rar
    403.6 KB
  • MPInfoService-v165-Beta_v11Compatible.rar
    403.9 KB

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: *BETA* InfoService v1.65 - Feed reader/Twitter reader and weather [15-03-2011]]

Will test soon ;)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    edsche, do you still need tvseries to broadcast recently added? I would like to remove this from tvseries if you are not using it anymore.

edsche

Community Plugin Dev
    January 7, 2007
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: *BETA* InfoService v1.65 - Feed reader/Twitter reader and weather [15-03-2011

Updated the first post with both versions.

edsche, do you still need tvseries to broadcast recently added? I would like to remove this from tvseries if you are not using it anymore.
    Nope, i've removed it completely, but i would suggest you leave it at least till i've released the 1.65 version, or what do you think?

edsche

Community Plugin Dev
    January 7, 2007
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: *BETA* InfoService v1.65 - Feed reader/Twitter reader and weather [15-03-2011

Erm... MPInfoService-v165-Beta_v12Compatible shows up as incompatible, MPInfoServiceSVN_v3 shows up as ok tho... :confused:
    Whoops, fixed :D

Forgot, the build number for version checking :p

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Re: AW: Re: *BETA* InfoService v1.65 - Feed reader/Twitter reader and weather [15-03-

Nope, i've removed it completely, but i would suggest you leave it at least till i've released the 1.65 version, or what do you think?

I was only going to remove it from the v3.0.0 of tvseries which only supports 1.2 Beta. I assume your older version of InfoService wont run on that version of MP and that v1.65 will be the only version that users can run with 1.2 Beta anyway.

If your older versions of InfoService get support to work with MP 1.2 Beta then I will definitely leave it in until v1.65 is released.

edsche

Community Plugin Dev
    January 7, 2007
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: AW: Re: *BETA* InfoService v1.65 - Feed reader/Twitter reader and weather [15

I was only going to remove it from the v3.0.0 of tvseries which only supports 1.2 Beta. I assume your older version of InfoService wont run on that version of MP and that v1.65 will be the only version that users can run with 1.2 Beta anyway.

If your older versions of InfoService get support to work with MP 1.2 Beta then I will definitely leave it in until v1.65 is released.

No, the v1.62 will get no support for MePo 1.2, so you can remove it with v3.0.0.0.

1stdead

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Need some help here:
    2011-03-31 12:19:36.228342 [ERROR][(14)]: MediaPortal: Unhandled exception occured
    2011-03-31 12:19:36.231342 [ERROR][(14)]: Exception :confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at InfoService.RecentlyAddedWatched.Providers.ProviderMPTVSeries.GetRecentlySeriesItemFromEpisode(DBEpisode episode)
    at InfoService.RecentlyAddedWatched.Providers.ProviderMPTVSeries.OnlineParsing_OnlineParsingCompleted(Boolean bDataUpdated)
    at WindowPlugins.GUITVSeries.OnlineParsing.OnlineParsingCompletedHandler.Invoke(Boolean bDataUpdated)
    at WindowPlugins.GUITVSeries.OnlineParsing.worker_RunWorkerCompleted(Object sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnRunWorkerCompleted(RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.AsyncOperationCompleted(Object arg)
    at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(Object userData)
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallbackInternal(_ThreadPoolWaitCallback tpWaitCallBack)
    at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback(Object state)
    2011-03-31 12:19:36.231342 [ERROR][(14)]: Exception :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    2011-03-31 12:19:36.232342 [ERROR][(14)]: site :InfoService.RecentlyAddedWatched.Data.RecentlySeriesItem GetRecentlySeriesItemFromEpisode(WindowPlugins.GUITVSeries.DBEpisode)
    2011-03-31 12:19:36.232342 [ERROR][(14)]: source :InfoService
    2011-03-31 12:19:36.233342 [ERROR][(14)]: stacktrace: at InfoService.RecentlyAddedWatched.Providers.ProviderMPTVSeries.GetRecentlySeriesItemFromEpisode(DBEpisode episode)
    at InfoService.RecentlyAddedWatched.Providers.ProviderMPTVSeries.OnlineParsing_OnlineParsingCompleted(Boolean bDataUpdated)
    at WindowPlugins.GUITVSeries.OnlineParsing.OnlineParsingCompletedHandler.Invoke(Boolean bDataUpdated)
    at WindowPlugins.GUITVSeries.OnlineParsing.worker_RunWorkerCompleted(Object sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnRunWorkerCompleted(RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.AsyncOperationCompleted(Object arg)
    at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(Object userData)
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallbackInternal(_ThreadPoolWaitCallback tpWaitCallBack)
    at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback(Object state)

MP-TVSeries Version: v3.0.0.1501
    InfoService (1.6.5.210)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom