[Finished] Better Motor Support & Tuning functionality (1 Viewer)

criptoe

July 23, 2015
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hello!

Please refer to Schibo PVR this is how we would like Media portals motorized tuning support to be ..
Specifically support USALS and GOTO (X,X) and GOTO( N) also support TIME & STEPS as motor movement methods to make effective tuning of a motorized sat possible

AND also make it possible for GOTO (N) motor to specify the MOTOR (N) position you have assigned a SAT too ..
Also a nice touch would be Transponder Explorer and option to bring up MOTOR controls .. again working concept in schiboPVR

(I am not sure if this is microsofts new scanning architecture) the whole defining a sat then select motor positions then explorer channels on transponder .. then scan all transponders then select channels.. sounds a bit like MCE's process which of course does not seem to support motors at all! :eek: but then allot don't

I can tune SchiboPVR in a mater of minutes on my motorized sat but with media portal its not possible at all

symptoms: Media Portal does not know which is the current location .. media portal does not report to the end user the current motor position and does not offer manual setting the position in the gui... thus making it impossible to assign the position with out potentially overwriting the wrong one
please please fix these issues in the TVServer back end

(y) many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom