Bierdopje.com broken? (1 Viewer)

jerbob92

Portal Pro
February 29, 2008
Renswoude
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi guys!

I can't seem to fetch any subtitles from Bierdopje.com anymore, it was my main source for Dutch subtitles.

Could it be because it requires being logged in?

Thanks

Jerbob92!

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hi guys!

I can't seem to fetch any subtitles from Bierdopje.com anymore, it was my main source for Dutch subtitles.

Could it be because it requires being logged in?

Thanks

Jerbob92!

My tests for Bierdopje in SubtitleDownloader run without any problems. Please provide more information about your problem.

jerbob92

Portal Pro
    February 29, 2008
    Renswoude
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    It's in My TVSeries, first when I did, for example: Californication Season 4, episode one.

I always got dutch and english subtitles, now I get: NO SUBTITLES FOUND OR RETRIEVED.

Oh shit, I forgot to mark Dutch and English in the general tab.

So... Much... Failuree :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
    Replies
    Views
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source DE
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like because i want to disable the share watch) I can select my Media Source, however i seems to only briefly been shown and the goes back to the list. So i cannot actually edit it. Can et bee due to the "long"...
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like...
    I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom