bigger thumbnails (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

it might sound weird but i think that slightly bigger thumbnails might do just fine on display. 8)

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    I want to assist.

With my 1024 x 768, 68cm TV set, looked at from a 4m distance :shock: , the thumbnails could be quite a lot bigger.

greetz

tomtom21000

A

Anonymous

the problem is that when u set the view to "big icons", only two rows are displayed. for a two rows only display, yes, i find thumbs still a bit skinny.

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    thats a matter of changing the skin
    Thats where you set the number of rows.

So, skinners umong us!
    Please make some nice skins wich show more rows on higher res :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Will try to do so ;)
    Will try to do so ;)
    I'm customizing DefaultWideHD with larger text for my old eyes. I find that the name for the plugin "Moving Pictures" is too long...
    Replies
    Views
    I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently switched to be the main channel), but the graph stays the same in any of the possible scenarios. N.
    I get the same graph for both channels in PiP mode. See attached. No sound from second channel (even it it's subsequently...
    I had this problem in MP1, and could never solve it, which prompted me to switch to MP2, in which, blessedly, I did not have the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Bitstreaming E-AC3 DE
    I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs with MP 1.30. Everything connected with HDMI. I have lav-filters setup to bitstream EVERY format. If I don't do this, I get a very unimpressive result from all my sources: very low volume, use of only a...
    I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs...
    I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same feeling about MP1, nothing was working out of the box, it was full of hardcoded dependencies and bugs. That’s how I came to MP2 and I’m very happy with it ;)
    I had the same feeling about MP1, nothing was working out of the box, it was full of hardcoded dependencies and bugs. That’s how I...
    I've had Media Portal 1 installed on a dedicated desktop computer for at least 10 years now. Sometimes it's a little sluggish, but...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Logos not being displayed on a client DE
    Looking good here.(y):)
    Looking good here.(y):)
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom