bizarre Parsing error (1 Viewer)

MeMeMe

Portal Pro
August 4, 2010
Here is an odd parsing error. It used to work.

On my friends computer, the TV series in a folder "20-TV Series". If I add the path of each series beneath this, it finds them. If I don't, and just tell it to search "20-TV series", it doesn't find them.

The attached graphic shows the problem better than my explanation.

I've added both the main folder and the series folder and as you can see, the parse option fails on the main folder, but succeeds on the direct series folder.

It's as if the plugin is not searching subfolders. Any idea what might be causing this?

We've tried different top folder names, and moving things around. They don't help.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    231 KB

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Did you upgrade from older installations? or is this a fresh install of v2.6.3?

If you upgraded, you are still using older parsing expressions, so you need to use the 'reset' option to restore the new expressions, which should have no problem with your structure.

If the new expressions still fail, and you are using v2.6.3, then take out the "20-" part from the foldername, as that is the only part that might possibly cause a problem. I can't verify as I don't have access to Expresso here, but you can try these two options quick and report back your findings.

In the unlikely event it still fails, please provide some log files, because those will be needed then to find a solution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom