JiRo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2009
    Prague
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Hi community,

you will agree with me that the Black Glass skin is the best - :D Tgx. However, it is possible to go further. Do you agree? I use Black Glass for two years and during that time I dared to intervene several times to its. Because I think you might be interested on it, then you will see some of my mods below. If you like it, please let me know and I will publish these mods in the section Black Glass Community Mods.

First of all I must say that my mods is not yet intended for laymen. Think of it more as a topic for further development, discussion and inspiration for the TGX.

JiRo.

jiro-albums-black-glass-mod-picture669-time-wheater.png

Date, time and weather on each page

jiro-albums-black-glass-mod-picture667-basichome-htpcinfo-client.png
    jiro-albums-black-glass-mod-picture668-basichome-htpcinfo-server.png

HTPCInfo about Client and Server (multiseat setup) on the BasicHome

jiro-albums-black-glass-mod-picture657-basichome.png

BasicHome

jiro-albums-black-glass-mod-picture666-weather-selected-forecast-tomorow-day-after-tommorow-showed.png

Weather selected, forecast for tomorrow and day after tomorrow showed

jiro-albums-black-glass-mod-picture664-tvseries-selected-3-last-added-series-showed.png
    jiro-albums-black-glass-mod-picture665-tvseries-1st-last-added-series-selected.png

TVSeries selected, 3 last added series showed
    TVSeries, 1st last added series selected

jiro-albums-black-glass-mod-picture658-movingpictures-selected-3-last-added-movies-showed.png
    jiro-albums-black-glass-mod-picture659-movingpictures-2nd-last-added-movie-selected.png

MovingPictures selected, 3 last added movies showed
    MovingPictures, 2nd last added movie selected

jiro-albums-black-glass-mod-picture662-tv-selected-3-last-recorded-tv-shows-showed.png
    jiro-albums-black-glass-mod-picture663-tv-3rd-last-recorded-tv-shows-selected.png

TV selected, 3 last recorded TV shows showed
    TV, 3rd last recorded TV shows selected

jiro-albums-black-glass-mod-picture660-music-selected-3-last-added-albums-showed.png
    jiro-albums-black-glass-mod-picture661-music-2nd-last-added-album-selected.png

Music selected, 3 last added albums showed
    Music, 2nd last added album selected

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom