black screen for pictures in full screen? (1 Viewer)

didilalalamp

Portal Member
October 3, 2007
TV-Server Version:
MediaPortal Version: rc3
MediaPortal Skin:
Windows Version: xp pro
CPU Type: athlon xp 1800
HDD:
Memory:
Motherboard: asus a7v8x-x
Motherboard Chipset:
Motherboard Bios:
Video Card: BFG g-force 5500
Video Card Driver: latest forceware
Sound Card:
Sound Card AC3:
Sound Card Driver:
1. TV Card:
1. TV Card Type:
1. TV Card Driver:
2. TV Card:
2. TV Card Type:
2. TV Card Driver:
3. TV Card:
3. TV Card Type:
3. TV Card Driver:
4. TV Card:
4. TV Card Type:
4. TV Card Driver:
MPEG2 Video Codec:
MPEG2 Audio Codec:
Satelite/CableTV Provider:
HTPC Case:
Cooling:
Power Supply:
Remote:
TV:
TV - HTPC Connection:

-I was able to see my pictures in full screen and even in slide show but now nothingh but a black screen.
all thumbnails are ok dow.any clues what is my problem, even tried to switch to the default skin with no seccess.

-I just identified what was the diference, If I start MP in full screen mode on the secondary monitor(TV out) I am unable to see my pictures in full screen. How ever when I start it in window mode first than go to full screen mode from now on the pictures will show in full screen. this is defenitly a fix that should be made for future releases.

-Ok I got the pictures viewing back with this methode but I lost with stability.If I do that, starting some other aplications in my case (MYtheatre) the MP screen is replace by the wallpaper,I click on it (on the TV) I still hear MP defaults sounds but the interface is gone and some times it just revert to minimised on system tray.Weird!!! I know that MP due to it's relation with direct X is not known to work well over a secondary monitor unless it is set as the primary monitor but if those inputs can help it's developement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom