BlackMyst wide 0.2.3 RC1 (1 Viewer)

cigolo

Portal Member
December 4, 2004
Home Country
Italy Italy
************15lg2007 update***********

-reduced tvguide lines from 11 to 9
DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/files/Download/Skins/16:9/BlackMystwide0.2.3.0RC107-15-07/

BlackMyst skin is:

-updated for MP 0.2.3.0 RC1
-tremendously light and fast (works fine with old cpu)
-very clear and easy
-16:9 skin

Cigolo

---------------------------------------------
| BLACKMYST MEDIAPORTAL SKIN |
---------------------------------------------

This is a tweak of eLow's widescreen blackmyst skin also modded by Slyder0244. I made some changes expecially by OSD side. Now skin is totally based on BlueTwo

Thanks to Simon AKA "da masterz" for betatesting and support.

Cigolo

----------------------------------------------

Changelog

08-03-2005
Original eLow's skin

12-07-2007
Cigolo's update for MP v 0.2.3.0 RC1 (build02)

15-07-2007
Reduced tvguide lines form 11 to 9 (build03)

----------------------------------------------

4malszs.jpg

4v8tav4.jpg

4lzgl6a.jpg

63llyz6.jpg

4p1a48w.jpg

52m3zti.jpg

61v4wtu.jpg

63cpw2g.jpg

6g9v5fl.jpg

4u3kxvk.jpg

6cxgf2u.jpg

67hdavc.jpg

4mczehd.jpg

6b4qyh4.jpg

4y54rhf.jpg

Nemulate

Portal Pro
December 29, 2005
IOW
Home Country
England England
Nice work! My only problem is the size of the text on the tv guide is too small to read from distance on my flat screen tv. Any chance of doing bigger text and maybe less channels to make it easier to read? Apart from that this is one good looking skin and I'm suprised no one else has commented on it!

Thanks

juandionis

Portal Pro
December 15, 2005
Nemulate, Cigolo knows very well that there are some people out there, like me, that believes that blackMyst is among the best skins for MP.

It kooks great, is clear and very friendly and he is allways updating it as soon as something new is delivered by the devs.

Maybe we are less noisy that other ....:)

Regards

cigolo

Portal Member
December 4, 2004
Home Country
Italy Italy
Nice work! My only problem is the size of the text on the tv guide is too small to read from distance on my flat screen tv. Any chance of doing bigger text and maybe less channels to make it easier to read? Apart from that this is one good looking skin and I'm suprised no one else has commented on it!

Thanks

Hi, i modified tvguide as you suggested, i reduced guide lines form 11 to 9 and increased font, thanks for the suggestion.

Cigolo

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/files/Download/Skins/16:9/BlackMystwide0.2.3.0RC107-15-07/

6g2d63r.jpg

cigolo

Portal Member
December 4, 2004
Home Country
Italy Italy
Nemulate, Cigolo knows very well that there are some people out there, like me, that believes that blackMyst is among the best skins for MP.

It kooks great, is clear and very friendly and he is allways updating it as soon as something new is delivered by the devs.

Maybe we are less noisy that other ....:)

Regards

:))

Cigolo

eLow

Portal Pro
February 18, 2005
The Netherlands
And how about a blue version? It would be really cool if the skinning engine could handle skin themes in the future.

bgsampleblue.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom