Blaster stopped blasting? (1 Viewer)

DigitalFusio

Portal Pro
January 16, 2009
Minnesota
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
My blaster just stopped working. The red light doesnt even blink anymore on the little IR bug. I am at a loss for any ideas on how to see if its a hardware failure. Any ideas?

DigitalFusio

Portal Pro
January 16, 2009
Minnesota
Home Country
ok, i got another blaster bug from teh cable guy today. this one wont blink either.

had to restart the Input Service. When I was messing around, it stopped blasting again. Restarting the input service solves the issue, but why is this happening?

DigitalFusio

Portal Pro
January 16, 2009
Minnesota
Home Country
yes and no. It does have this issue on resuming from sleep, however it also has this issue randomly even if the PC hasnt been put to sleep. Is it possible that MediaCenter can be messing with things? I have noticed that sometimes when this happens MediaCenter has been opened due to MC shortcuts on my remote being pushed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
Replies
Views
I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is not extensive). It is strange that you mention this because there are now four DVB-T channels in the UK that behave in the same way (this is new for the UK). I think that these might be some sort of...
I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is...
I am running MePo 1.32 X86 on Windows 11 Ryzen 9 7900X 32GB DDR5 RAM 1TB NVME Boot Drive 4TB NVME Data drive RTX 3060 12GB I have...
Replies
Views
@Greenhorn7 If you want to shutdown the PC by mapping a single button, you can do following. Go to settings/plugins/launcher/add application and add following application: Now go to settings/plugins/launcher/application menu and link sleep to the e.g. "Menu 1" Now map in settings/input devices/action shortcuts the configured...
@Greenhorn7 If you want to shutdown the PC by mapping a single button, you can do following. Go to settings/plugins/launcher/add...
Dear forum, I am having an issue with Flirc connected to MP2. Most keys are working fine, but when pressing the OK button, I am...
Replies
Views
I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I did it this way so I didn't have to edit the channel names every time tested a new TV-server install. Anyway, it works. I don't know if this would get you past the BDA driver issue. I'll provide more...
I've setup my HDHomeRun in MP1 as (4) IPTV cards rather than Atsc. I can see the (4) Atsc cards, but just have them disabled. I...
I am brand new to MediaPortal. I have installed MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. It is a fresh install and fully up to date. I have an...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Stopped capturing live tv DE
Thanks. I found the settings on DVB EPG and on the WebEPG page I used GrabNow then Saved. It did take a long'ish time and all is OK. Thanks so much for reminding me where to find the sort function. I failed to notice the tabs at the top and as I said, I had tried to find the method in the wiki. Everything is back to normal, so...
Thanks. I found the settings on DVB EPG and on the WebEPG page I used GrabNow then Saved. It did take a long'ish time and all is...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom