Bleazle and 4theRecord

Discussion in 'Bleazle' started by RICHARDG, June 1, 2009.

1. RICHARDG

RICHARDG Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Quick and likely dumb question.
    I was using MP last night and thought for kicks I would try the radio feature. Not one I use very often but just for kicks gave it a try. I got an error message indicating it was missing the 4TR_Radio.xml...not sure of the exact file name. I was wondering if I missed something. Beazle seems to work so well..did I mess it up.
    Also, is there an updated release. I am still using 6.12 and keep seeing all this talk of fades and such. Just curious.l

Cheers

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Bleazle
    • Premium Supporter

Bleazle Well-Known Member

Retired Skinner :-)
    Ratings:
    +256 / 1
    Home Country:
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Show System Specs
    If you're using ForTheRecord 1.4 you'll need the attached files. I haven't tested them in BleazleWide V6 so make sure you back up any files you need to replace just in case there's a problem.

BleazleWide V 7 is available here MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - BleazleWide V7 (you need to be running MediaPortal 1.0.2).

Attached Files:

4. RICHARDG

RICHARDG Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Thank you sir.
    I will give it a try. Sadly however I need to direct my attention to repairing my server. I had a CPU failure on my server and so thats taking over my time. Argh

5. efla

efla Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hello,

I installaed For the Record 1.4 yesterday and I'm using Bleazle 7.1, ME 1.02

I have a problem with the EPG and Bleazle because I can't select any channel group, the vertical bar on the left side is simply not visible. (with Blue wide , it's OK)

Only when I want to record something, .. only the RECORD button is selectable, all the others are not. ( Priority, keep, only new episode, pre- & post-record)

Thanks for your help

6. Bleazle
    • Premium Supporter

Bleazle Well-Known Member

Retired Skinner :-)
    Ratings:
    +256 / 1
    Home Country:
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Show System Specs
    That's because I didn't like the look of the sidebar so I didn't add it :) To change Channel groups either click "i" on your remote or right click on your mouse (depending on what you're using to control MP) then click "Group" and select the channel group you want.

I get the same thing in B3W - when you click "record" in B3W are these other buttons active? :mad: If you want to change these settings click "record", then go to "Scheduled Recordings" and change them as required - it does seem strange that you have to do it that way though... (I never change them so I hadn't noticed).

B

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!