Bleazle Skin ... or... Using 2 skins... (1 Viewer)

shackrock

Portal Pro
December 27, 2008
Raleigh, NC
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hi all. I'm wondering - is it possible to use 2 skins at the same time? So, when I go into the MOVINGPICTURES plugin, it gives me the default that came with the plugin (which I'm using now)... and when I entered the MY TVSERIES plugin, it would use a different skin that works with the plugin (for example, bleazle)?

Or, has anyone used the Bleazle skin for MOVINGPICTURES? Does it work out ok/is it as nice as the default?
Links to Bleazle:
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/skins-50/bleazle-skin-49456/
MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - Bleazle V5a

Thanks!

Oh, I'm stupid - I see that BLEAZLE has included support for MOVINGPICTURES.!!!!! NEVERMIND THANKS!

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
The Default Skin that is packaged with the plug-in is designed to work with anything, so if you drop it into your Bleazle skin directory (or any other skin) you will have the default Moving Pictures skin and everything else would still be the Bleazle skin. But the Default Skin is specially designed to allow this, normally you can't use two skins like that.

But if the Bleazle skin supports Moving Pictures, I would recommend using that. The Default Skin is meant as a place holder for skins that have not yet started to support Moving Pictures. Not much time has been spent polishing it though in the last few months...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom