Blu-Ray inserted - Nothing happens!!! (1 Viewer)

ilfesto

Portal Member
May 10, 2010
Hi,

I have installed Moving Picture, and made the configuration for playing BR. Using PowerDVD 9 as external player.

The first disc inserted worked perfectly, after a few seconds it came up in list, all info ect. there.

But now, when inserting a new movie nothing happens, tried several differnt discs. Everything works fine with normal DVD.

Well, seems like it is not ok for all DVD as well.

Triede to do the import in the configuration, and there it works well. So seems like, it is a missin "update" owithin MP that is the problem, any good ideas?

Any ideas???

Rg

Morten:D

PierreLo

Portal Pro
September 7, 2004
France
Hi,

Same for me here. I just installed MP 1.1.0 and latest Moving Pictures and blu-rays are not detected anymore in the optical drive. When in the Moving pictures importer config screen, inserting a blu ray won't do nothing either. It simply won't notice a disc is in the drive.
It used to work fine before I installed latest versions though.
I had a few blurays that got correctly imported. But now it simply doesn't work,

I don't have the slightest clue on why it doesn't do anything when inserting a bluray now.
I checked all settings (normal and advanced) but everything seems ok.

Thanks for some advice on this.

Cheers

PierreLo:cool:

PierreLo

Portal Pro
September 7, 2004
France
Alright,

Dumb me....I had set virtual drive letter to E in MP, and E is my bluray drive:oops:
Now I set it to G and import works fine...

Sorry for useless message !!

Cheers

PierreLo:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom