Blue3 Retro Lite and Blue3wide Retro Lite (1 Viewer)

User 04

Portal Pro
April 14, 2008
Home Country
Blue 3 Retro/Blue3wide Retro with Blue Two colours.

Updated to work with MediaPortal 1.
Name, font, and mytvguide changes.

Version 2.0

Now supports Moving Pictures Plug In, with the appropriate skin, and format changes. Have also made changes to the Main and Filmstrip overlays.

Version 2.2

Universal skin, suits Mediaportal 1.01, and also previous versions. Added support for Drive Free Space, Shoutcast and Radio Time Plug Ins.

If you have installed an earlier version of the skin, please delete it first and be sure you have deleted the skincachefolder.

Delete the cache folder in;

ProgramData\TeamMediaPortal\MediaPortal\Cache(Vista)

ProgramFiles\TeamMediaPortal\MediaPortal\Cache(Windows XP)

These are hidden folders.

Links;

MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - Blue3 Lite

MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - Blue3wide Lite

Attachments

• 20-20-01.PNG
    20-20-01.PNG
    642.4 KB
  • 20-23-15.jpg
    20-23-15.jpg
    270.7 KB
  • 20-23-40.jpg
    20-23-40.jpg
    240.3 KB
  • 20-24-17.jpg
    20-24-17.jpg
    256 KB
  • 20-25-03.jpg
    20-25-03.jpg
    291.5 KB
  • 20-25-15.jpg
    20-25-15.jpg
    214.2 KB

farmertom

Portal Member
September 7, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Using mouse to navigate ...scroll bars?

Hi,
I use a mouse to navigate thru the tvGuide.. I have turned on show scrollbars in the config GUI. Any chance that you could add scroll bars to the tvGuide.. Or am I missing something? I know there are scroll bars on the tvGuide which is over the tv playing.

other than that this is an Excellent skin..

Thanks

farmertom
:oops:

User 04

Portal Pro
April 14, 2008
Home Country
Hi and thanks,

I might need a bit more information.

This screen seems to be working as per specifications, using either a Mouse, Keyboard or Remote.

Regards

farmertom

Portal Member
September 7, 2007
Home Country
No Scroll Bar

Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
Just to clear things up a bit, I am referring to Blue3 wide and Blue 3 wide retro .. I have not tried the lite version yet.

Attached is an image of my TvGuide page. I have a line pointing to the area inwhich Blue2 wide has a scrollbar to scroll the "time" of the tv guide. As far as i can tell it is missing on Blue3 wide and Blue3 wide retro . Am I just missing something?

appreciate any info..

farmertom
:oops:

Attachments

• NoBar.jpg
    NoBar.jpg
    102.8 KB

User 04

Portal Pro
April 14, 2008
Home Country
Hi,

Just had a quick look at Blue Two Wide, which I had previously updated to work with MediaPortal 1, not that I use this skin, and could not see the scroll bar to which you are referring. There are scroll arrows on the top left of all of the skins for scrolling Time, <description>time interval spin control</description>, or Dates, <description>day spin control</description>.

I noticed that you have modified the mytvguide XML document so that your guide only shows a 45 minute period, looks good.

Regards

farmertom

Portal Member
September 7, 2007
Home Country
No Scroll Bar

Hi again,

This is confusing. I have not edited any .xml files. The scroll arrows you refer to expand/collaspe the width the tv show takes up in the time line .. at least on my MP.. maybe it just works different on different sides of the Atlantic..:) Did you have the "show mouse controls .." in the configuration checked?

Just to state it again. The scroll bars I am interested are below the tvguide. and will scroll a 24 hr period..
In any case, I would be interested in testing your updates of Blue2 wide. Do you have a link? Thanks..

farmertom....:confused::confused:

User 04

Portal Pro
April 14, 2008
Home Country
Hi,

Welll you live and learn, I have never activated the "Show special mouse controls [scrollbars, etc]" before, but now understand what you are talking about :).

Also, I have not used the arrows, just glanced at the code, and made the wrong presumption:oops:.

Even after I activated the mouse controls, I could not see the mouse pointer because I had transferred from another skin. Had to restart Blue Two Wide as the current skin, then I could see the pointer, a bit hard when you do not know the whereabouts of the pointer. Also, Blue two has this feature, but not Blue3.

I am not going to list Blue Two/Blue Two Wide but am willing to attach or send you the necessary files to update these skins. Although, I noticed with another skin being promoted, that the creator has used a private and free download site, this is another possibility.

I previously used Blue Two instead of Blue Two Wide on my 42" Plasma because the layout was better, better proportions, plus the Blue Two Wide TV Guide was virtually unreadable. Also, I did not have the time to change the skin coding.

While I said I have made Blue Two/Blue Two Wide work with MediaPortal 1, I have not done any real testing, but hopefully there would not be any problems. Without doing any investigation, I suspect this feature is part of the MP coding as well as the skin, but will check, time permitting. Although, it is still listed in the configuration, so it may just need a skin change.

Regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom