BlueTwo Dark Metal Skin Fixed for 0.2 final + Patch. (1 Viewer)

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    BlueTwo Dark Metal Skin Fixed for 0.2.1.0.

It looks like the creator of the Dark Metal skin didn't have time to update his skin to the latest code so he suggested someone else do it. That someone else just happens to be me. After sever hours I finally got it to where I think it's complete... but before I post it on the main page... I would just like to have some of you guys test it. I use most of the features within MP and have had no problems. Mainly what I am looking for now is if the TEXT is not white. If you find some bluer text (because of bluetwo) please let me know. Also if you think something doesn't look right... please let me know.

You can download this skin HERE

trosty

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 6, 2004
    Zurich/Switzerland
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Re: BlueTwo Dark Metal Skin Fixed for RC4.

ASiDiE said:
    After sever hours I finally got it to where I think it's complete... but before I post it on the main page... I would just like to have some of you guys test it. I use most of the features within MP and have had no problems.

Wow, that was fast (and you made me look like an idiot for not getting it done ;) )! Thanks a lot, I will try to test ist - maybe tonight, otherwise it will take until next week.

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    I just have extra time durning the day at work... most people don't. I have updated the skin with some minor fixes. Basically all text color edits. I did notice that you will need to create thumbnails for your images again. The border around your current thumbnails does not change from the last skin you were using. I was using bluetwo so it will have a hint of blue around the images. Just create thumbs again and it will turn it into a gray border.

If anyone has any suggestions or changes they want to have made to this skin... just let me know. I am going to upload to the main site now.

All links have been fixed with the new code.

trosty

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 6, 2004
    Zurich/Switzerland
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    ASiDiE said:
    If anyone has any suggestions or changes they want to have made to this skin... just let me know.

Could you do me/us a great favor and adjust that image for the DarkMetal-skin:

hoverdvdstack6ta.png

Thanks, I really appreciate!

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    trosty - Please give me (email - I think it is in my profile) a psd file (zip it to reduce size) for one of the buddies that are being used in the DarkMetal-skin.

Mike

trosty

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 6, 2004
    Zurich/Switzerland
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    mzemina said:
    Please give me (email - I think it is in my profile) a psd file (zip it to reduce size) for one of the buddies that are being used in the DarkMetal-skin.

Email is not in your profile - I have sent you a PM ;) .

ASiDiE said:
    What is the name of that ICON?

It is the buddy mzemina designed for the MyDVDs-Plugin. I replaced the hover_dvdstack.png from that plugin with this buddy (as the original dvd stack is made for a different skin).

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    First, what still needs to be done with this skin? I have just loaded on RC4 with mediaportal-svn-05-23-2006--01-03 snapshot.

I just tested the Mini Guide and it works just fine. Are we having any other issues with this skin? (does it do anything different than the original bluetwo)?

hoverdvdstack6ta.png

is this what you wanted :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom