BlueTwo Wide has bad series banner display after update to SVN 327 (1 Viewer)

Insomnic

Portal Member
February 10, 2008
When updated from 326 to 327 my series images on the main My TVSeries page loaded incorrectly on my Blue Two Wide skin. It works fine on Indigo. I wiped all the related My TVSeries stuff (DB, banners, etc) and reloaded but nothing seemed to clear it up.
It looks like it is loading tiny versions of the season banner instead of the series banner. No banners (nothing landcsape oriented), just tiny little images in portrait orientation at the far left of the "bubble" - so small as to be almost impossible to see. Everything else seems just fine. It's just that banner image loading that messed up on the front page. I went back to 326 and it is working just fine.

I know most people aren't using the standard Blue Two wide skin but I'm using a smaller TV and the single column view works very well.

If it's an issue with the plugin then I hope I've provided enough information (I'll try to provide more if requested).

Thanks for any info you may be able to provide.

Insomnic

Portal Member
February 10, 2008
This issue is still present in the latest SVN (332) except that it's worse - now there are zero images in the series banner selection area of BlueTwo Wide.
It's too bad there is no more support for the default Media Portal skin. The display was excellent for smaller sized screens. :(

I could switch skins but none of the other skins seem to have as large a banner or text display as BlueTwo Wide. If someone could recommend one that has similar display I would appreciate it. The recommended skins for MyTV Series all seem to display series banners like monochrome does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom