BlueTwo Wide in RC3 a bit off (1 Viewer)

hifire

Portal Member
July 28, 2007
I've just upgraded to rc3 and have noticed that the bluetwo wide skin looks a bit off.

Resolution: 1920x1080

Notice the text indicating the selected file above the file list and the page numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Replies
Views
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
Replies
Views
I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.26.0 MediaPortal 1 - 1.26 Released! DE
I thinks this is the first time I've installed MP on all my machines without a single IO error 32. Good work guys, thanks!
I thinks this is the first time I've installed MP on all my machines without a single IO error 32. Good work guys, thanks!
We have just released MediaPortal 1.26 - Winter is coming... Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5031] - Fix Invalid File...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 1 - 1.22 Released! DE
Can somebody confirm that MP is crashing when you jump forward with right arrow while playing a DVD-Iso with internal player?
Can somebody confirm that MP is crashing when you jump forward with right arrow while playing a DVD-Iso with internal player?
We have just released MediaPortal 1.22 Final Highlights of this release (relative to 1.21 Final release): Bugfixes: We fixed an...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom