BluRay and HD-DVD Menu Items (1 Viewer)

rhmclay

Portal Member
December 26, 2009
United States of America United States of America
Everyone,

I see some screenshots where people have a HDDVD or Bluray option in their menu, for StreamedMP, and I would like to do the same. I looked in the StreamedMP menu editor and there is an option for Bluray, but when I select it, it looks like it wants to use arcsoft or some program. I would like to do the same thing as if selecting movies, but have it use a folder I have ripped for Blurays only, but I am not sure how to do it. I see I could select movingpictures from the lower menu, but that just points to all the movies, a duplicate of the Watch My Movies option. Is this something I can not do? Sorry about the noob question, but the menu editor seems to confuse me for some reason.

Thanks!!!:D

revs

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2007
    The Sauce of Worcester
    Wales Wales
    The menu items just point to application modules.

What you could do is use MovingPictures for all non-bluray rips, and then use the built in MyMovies for blu-ray only.

What I am doing is simply mixing in the bluray rips with everything else, I have DVD-Rip, TV Recordings and Blu-Rays all mixed in MovingPictures - (Would love a overlay on the cover based on recording type)

rhmclay

Portal Member
    December 26, 2009
    United States of America United States of America
    Yeah, I was hoping to split them out. Because I have blu-rays, HD-DVD's (which will look like blurays once ripped), and then regular dvd's. I was hoping for a category for each, but it looks like the best I could do is 2, and that's by using 2 different things. I guess I will keep it all in Moving Pictures, for simplicity and have everything under Watch My Movies.

Thanks revs!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    T Ungeschützte Blurays wiedergeben Video & DVD 17
    badboyxx Unable to play BD-Iso watch/edit Videos 7
    W BluRay audio problem since update to MP 1.19 Watch / Listen Media 19
    J Bluray playback: How to revert back to Select Play Mode after stopping playback? Watch / Listen Media 2
    joecrow [solved] DVD won't play properly. General Support 3
    E MediaPortal kann DVD s nicht wiedergeben Allgemeines Supportforum 3
    Z [solved] DVD playback is super glitchy General 2
    doskabouter 1.23.0 Crash when skipping in a dvd Bugreports 3
    C Attempt to play DVD locks up MediaPortal watch/edit Videos 0
    Rob Hexenmeister DVD Skip steps causing crash General Support 2
    badboyxx MP 1.22 final is crashing when jumping forward while playing DVD-Iso watch/edit Videos 26
    U [DVD] DVD Menu Navigation for HID keyboard Improvement Suggestions 0
    BlueMax1916 [Finished] [MP2-820] Eject command for CD/DVD/Blu-ray disc media Feature Requests 39
    D A couple of DVD questions General 2
    D MP2 - V2.1 Specific ripped DVD not appearing in movie library Older releases 7
    hounddog How to get My Films working in MP 1.20 My Films 5
    V Skin With Menu Editor MediaPortal 1 Skins 13
    Rob Hexenmeister Navigation problems adding menu buttons to EPG General Support 1
    M [Duplicate] Always enter full screen when entering TV from main Menu Feature Requests 1
    A [solved] menu sounds General 1
    M.Hulot Warum Blu-ray-Menü nicht anwendbar bei MediaPortal? Allgemeines Supportforum 5
    HTPCSourcer [Evaluate] Remove obsolete menu entries from "MP2 TV Configuration" MediaPortal 2 0
    G How best to get cover art for tracks to show up on the Audio Menu (Latest Added, Unplayed)? General 9
    R TV menu icon does not work to return from sub-menu item Submit: Bug Reports 4
    cbr954rr Possibillity to add more Movie Folders in Menu General 5