BluRay and HD-DVD Menu Items

Discussion in 'StreamedMP' started by rhmclay, January 3, 2010.

1. rhmclay

rhmclay Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    Everyone,

I see some screenshots where people have a HDDVD or Bluray option in their menu, for StreamedMP, and I would like to do the same. I looked in the StreamedMP menu editor and there is an option for Bluray, but when I select it, it looks like it wants to use arcsoft or some program. I would like to do the same thing as if selecting movies, but have it use a folder I have ripped for Blurays only, but I am not sure how to do it. I see I could select movingpictures from the lower menu, but that just points to all the movies, a duplicate of the Watch My Movies option. Is this something I can not do? Sorry about the noob question, but the menu editor seems to confuse me for some reason.

Thanks!!!:D

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. revs
    • Premium Supporter

revs MP Donator

Software Developer
    Ratings:
    +72 / 0
    Home Country:
    Wales Wales
    The menu items just point to application modules.

What you could do is use MovingPictures for all non-bluray rips, and then use the built in MyMovies for blu-ray only.

What I am doing is simply mixing in the bluray rips with everything else, I have DVD-Rip, TV Recordings and Blu-Rays all mixed in MovingPictures - (Would love a overlay on the cover based on recording type)

• Like Like x 1
  4. rhmclay

rhmclay Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    Yeah, I was hoping to split them out. Because I have blu-rays, HD-DVD's (which will look like blurays once ripped), and then regular dvd's. I was hoping for a category for each, but it looks like the best I could do is 2, and that's by using 2 different things. I guess I will keep it all in Moving Pictures, for simplicity and have everything under Watch My Movies.

Thanks revs!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!