BluRay and HD-DVD Menu Items (1 Viewer)

rhmclay

Portal Member
December 26, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Everyone,

I see some screenshots where people have a HDDVD or Bluray option in their menu, for StreamedMP, and I would like to do the same. I looked in the StreamedMP menu editor and there is an option for Bluray, but when I select it, it looks like it wants to use arcsoft or some program. I would like to do the same thing as if selecting movies, but have it use a folder I have ripped for Blurays only, but I am not sure how to do it. I see I could select movingpictures from the lower menu, but that just points to all the movies, a duplicate of the Watch My Movies option. Is this something I can not do? Sorry about the noob question, but the menu editor seems to confuse me for some reason.

Thanks!!!:D

revs

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2007
    The Sauce of Worcester
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    The menu items just point to application modules.

What you could do is use MovingPictures for all non-bluray rips, and then use the built in MyMovies for blu-ray only.

What I am doing is simply mixing in the bluray rips with everything else, I have DVD-Rip, TV Recordings and Blu-Rays all mixed in MovingPictures - (Would love a overlay on the cover based on recording type)

rhmclay

Portal Member
    December 26, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Yeah, I was hoping to split them out. Because I have blu-rays, HD-DVD's (which will look like blurays once ripped), and then regular dvd's. I was hoping for a category for each, but it looks like the best I could do is 2, and that's by using 2 different things. I guess I will keep it all in Moving Pictures, for simplicity and have everything under Watch My Movies.

Thanks revs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom