BluRay refresh rate with TMT3 and StreamedMP (1 Viewer)

benthebookie

Portal Member
March 1, 2009
Hey, sorry if this has been asked before but couldn't find anything!

I have MP setup to use the automatic refresh rate changer, and also StreamedMP to do the same.

Everything works perfectly, refresh rates change for all video, except BluRay .ISO's.

they mount and play with no issues, but the refresh rate just doesn't change...ever!!

Anyone got any ideas?

Many thanks in advance

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    So you're using an external player. I assume you set that up in Moving Pictures? Did you set the value for the refreshrate changer to 'True' ?

benthebookie

Portal Member
    March 1, 2009
    HomeY,

You are correct I am using TMT3 which launches as an external player, all of this is fine.

I do have the option you refer to set to true...unfortunately! as that would have been a really easy fix! :)

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Maybe a shot in an open goal, but does your TV support 24p?

I'm using PowerDVD as external player for Blu-ray but refreshrate changes without a problem, ony issue i'm experiencing is that it doesn't change it back to default after closing the external player.

benthebookie

Portal Member
    March 1, 2009
    Yeah, it supports fine - anything I do manually is perfect.....

hold on...brainwave (and I may have been a dumbass!)

I heard that Nvidia call 24p (as in 23.976) 23Hz, so changed my cinema setting to that in the refresh changer...should i have left it at 24?

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I heard that Nvidia call 24p (as in 23.976) 23Hz, so changed my cinema setting to that in the refresh changer...should i have left it at 24?

Got an ATi card myself, and i've left mine to all default settings, only enabled the RR-changer, but i would leave it @ 24.
    Can't hurt to try ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom