BOINCstats plugin (1 Viewer)

achappey

Portal Member
January 2, 2007
Utrecht
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi all, I know it is not the a most difficult part to develop, but since I joined the BOINC project and there was no statistics plugin available i put something together to overview the personal stats!
For those who wanna use it, I attached it to this message together with some screenshots... Works for Rosetta and SETI right now, let me know if there's need for more projects!

The statistics are based on the data from Boincstats.com. I would like to thank them very much for their hard work to get all those data available!!

Just updated to v0.03. Changelog in the readme!

achappey

Portal Member
January 2, 2007
Utrecht
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Today I built in some support for more projects and also added some graphs! Let me know if you're interrested, i'll post updated version!!

achappey

Portal Member
January 2, 2007
Utrecht
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Just updated it with new version. Now it's also possible to view some graphs provided by BOINCstats.com!
Graphs option only works with Rosetta & Seti projects right now, will add more later...

achappey

Portal Member
January 2, 2007
Utrecht
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Just uploaded new version with multiple account & wide skin support! Supports over 15 different BOINC projects now...

TLD

Portal Pro
October 26, 2007
Rainy Washington
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Cool plugin does it work in MediaPortal_0.2.3.0_RC3. i run 11 projects and it would be nice to be able to see the stats in MP.

MonsterMash

Portal Member
January 2, 2009
It dows not work in media portal 1.01. When i try to ad a CPID it give me an error. Some as: "The lenght cannot be less than zero".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom