Bonne fête Rico_Le_Vengeur (1 Viewer)

S

sur_uix

<

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [solved] Pb freeze TNT DE
Bonjour, Je ne suis pas sûr d'avoir tout compris donc si je suis à côté de la plaque, laissez passer ... Sinon : Dans le répertoire : C:\Users\All Users\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\TuningParameters\dvbt Tu peux créer un fichier XML à toi et mettre les fréquences que tu retiens et qui seront scannées. Si tu ne scanne que...
Bonjour, Je ne suis pas sûr d'avoir tout compris donc si je suis à côté de la plaque, laissez passer ... Sinon : Dans le...
Bonjour, J'utilise médiaportal depuis peu, (ancien utilisateur xbmc), je suis passé à médiaportal pour le MPdisplay. J'ai...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/5154-mediaportal-1-x64-sharpdx.140955/ Attached as extension.zip in first post.
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/5154-mediaportal-1-x64-sharpdx.140955/ Attached as extension.zip in first post.
I installed the x64 1.32 Version and eveything seems fine. But where are the MovingPictures and MP-TVSeries Plugins? I can still...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Delete recordings DE
Hi, please check the yellow box (almost bottom of the page) about deleting recordings in the wiki. It’s possible to delete recordings, if access is guaranted. I’m not sure which connection problems you have. Normally the client is directly connected to the server on startup. In case you feel it’s too long, please describe the issue...
Hi, please check the yellow box (almost bottom of the page) about deleting recordings in the wiki. It’s possible to delete...
Hi, I can't seem to find any posts in this forum or on the wiki on deleting recordings. I am currently running 2.4.1 and there...
Replies
Views
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
Replies
Views
Are you trying to use a remote control or a keyboard? You can customise your input devices using the "Remotes and Other Input Devices" section in "MP Config". Using the "HID" tab, you can: Customise your remote control, and/or Customise your keyboard. Select one or both devices, and then pick the config that you are going to use...
Are you trying to use a remote control or a keyboard? You can customise your input devices using the "Remotes and Other Input...
Is there some way to change the raw mapping of the windows media center remote? With Hid Demo I find that the 'stop' button...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom