Browsing & Display Issues (1 Viewer)

Cousin_Jerry

Portal Pro
May 7, 2006
This may be a stupid question but how do I just browse the entire catalog on Netflix?

From what I can tell, all I can browse is the top 25 of each genre.

Also, has anyone had issues with the backgrounds displaying properly? The screen is black with some text and menus shown. Its also hit or miss if the covers diaplay as well. I'll post logs when I'm home.

Thoughts?

Cousin_Jerry

Portal Pro
May 7, 2006
Here is a screen shot of what everything inside MyNetflix looks like...black screen.

Also the Logs are attached, I hope I added the correct ones.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Attachments

• MP - Netflix.jpg
    MP - Netflix.jpg
    65.1 KB

Cousin_Jerry

Portal Pro
May 7, 2006
So I've updated to 1.4 and myNetflix screens still look like this.

I've tried uninstalling and re-installing but no luck.

aat

Portal Member
September 24, 2011
Home Country
Norway Norway
I've got the same problem, running MP v1.2.1 and myNetflix v1.4. I've had the same problem with at earlier versions as well.

wizard43

Portal Member
September 4, 2010
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
The only problem in the screenshot is that it was not using 1.4 skin info and some text was overlayed. Otherwise it is as designed. What do you think is wrong?:confused:

aat

Portal Member
September 24, 2011
Home Country
Norway Norway
Sorry, it is probably not the same error as the starter of the thread. Mine is missing more info at most screens. Attached screenshot. Any thoughts?

The only problem in the screenshot is that it was not using 1.4 skin info and some text was overlayed. Otherwise it is as designed. What do you think is wrong?:confused:

Attachments

• netflix1.jpg
    netflix1.jpg
    83 KB

wizard43

Portal Member
September 4, 2010
Home Country
Sorry, it is probably not the same error as the starter of the thread. Mine is missing more info at most screens. Attached screenshot. Any thoughts?

A question and a comment.

Do you have anything in your Instant Queue? If not this is how the screen would look.

I have not tested this on Windows 7 yet. I do not know if that is an issue or not. I would think not in this case but that is only my feeling.

Has anyone out there run this on Windows 7?

I will test this on 7 when I get a chance. I do have Windows 7, now I just need time.

Cousin_Jerry

Portal Pro
May 7, 2006
This the way mine looks too. I'm using Windows 7 64bit.

This is the intended home screen when you open Netflix?

ivseenbetter

Portal Member
July 22, 2011
Home Country
Here is a screen shot of what everything inside MyNetflix looks like...black screen.

Also the Logs are attached, I hope I added the correct ones.

I think you just picked a show that doesn't have much fanart for it. I run MP 1.2.1 on Win 7 64bit and I have a lot of kids stuff in my queue. Most have a lot of fanart so it looks good...but there are a few shows that don't really have any fanart associated with it and so when I select that video my screen looks just like yours. Try adding some other shows and see what happens.

For aat I also had a similar screen when I first set up MyNetflix. Hit the button that brings up the side window menu when you are in that screen you have pictured and you should be able to scroll down and select "Instant Queue" and that will change the view for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom