Browsing the TVGuide Navigation (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

How about a "return to current time & channel" for those who may be browsing the TVGuide, and find themselves hours or days ahead of the current schedule. Possibly the "Home" Key?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I’d be also interested if the same advantages are feasible for MP2?!
I’d be also interested if the same advantages are feasible for MP2?!
Started on: 2022-08-28 last update: 2022-08-28 Summary: Improve EPG speed by adding indices to "program" table Area: TvServer SQL...
Replies
Views
Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody could see I was in netherlands. I think the flag should be related to the country entered and shown ;)
Ok, have a good vacation in Egypt :) Me might have to tell @high to turn off the automated flag for privacy reasons. Also everybody...
Hi, Everyone in MP land. A few days ago, I was quietly thinking how reliable my MP2 HTPC has been over the last 18months. Well you...
Replies
Views
Sorry to disappoint you but Media Portal only offers recording and scheduled recording for TV broadcast over SAT, Cable or OTA. It does support viewing of some streamed content, Netflix and Amazon Prime I believe and a host of free content dependant on your location, e.g. BBC in the UK and German Channels in Germany via the Online...
Sorry to disappoint you but Media Portal only offers recording and scheduled recording for TV broadcast over SAT, Cable or OTA. It...
Please help, I will donate. So much info out there and get into the weeds. CURRENT CONFIG: I have an Older UnSmart TV (RCA-Great...
Replies
Views
As the TVEngine is same, is it not possible to take over some MP1 code pieces here or is it fully player dependent? So far not, this could be achieved. But at first the infos need to be existing.
As the TVEngine is same, is it not possible to take over some MP1 code pieces here or is it fully player dependent? So far not...
Hello, after round about a decade of using MP1 I decided to test the so far most current version of MP2. Overall I like it very...
Replies
Views
Hello, i'm absent from MP forum since a while now, looking your logs, your video is 23.96Hz, but your screen is already in 25hz, and after try to enable 50Hz ? So, MP detecte 23 hz and want to switch TV to 25 hz, but can't and MP want switch to 50hz try to start change frequency before MP Start, on windows parameter. i remember...
Hello, i'm absent from MP forum since a while now, looking your logs, your video is 23.96Hz, but your screen is already in 25hz...
After finally managing to get DRR working on my Intel Integrated Graphics 630 based setup, which was down to the default ON setting...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom