[Approved] Bug 0002297 (1 Viewer)

Realkane

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 1, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

here is the Patch for the bug 0002297. (I'm on rev. 23209)

The problem was, that the changing alpha-values in the transformationmatrix was not used.

There were two lines in "GUITextScrollUpControl.cs":

Line 310:
    Original:
    Code:
    _font.DrawTextWidth(x, (float)dwPosY + ioffy, [B]_textColor[/B], wszText2.Trim(), fTextWidth, _textAlignment);
    New:
    Code:
    _font.DrawTextWidth(x, (float)dwPosY + ioffy, [B](uint)GUIGraphicsContext.MergeAlpha((uint)_textColor)[/B], wszText2.Trim(), fTextWidth, _textAlignment);

Line 324:

Original:
    Code:
    _font.DrawTextWidth(x, (float)dwPosY + ioffy, [B]_textColor[/B], wszText1.Trim(), (float)dMaxWidth, _textAlignment);

New:
    Code:
    _font.DrawTextWidth(x, (float)dwPosY + ioffy,[B] (uint)GUIGraphicsContext.MergeAlpha((uint)_textColor)[/B], wszText1.Trim(), (float)dMaxWidth, _textAlignment);

So, the Alpha-Values get Mixed correctly and the fading for the Scroll-Up-Textes will work.

Greetings,

Christian

Attachments

• 0002297.patch
      30.6 KB

Realkane

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 1, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry for posting again, but I saw in the problem-description, that the same problem is also on "normal" textboxes.
    So, I have done the same changes on line 185 and 197 in "GUITextControl.cs". This second patch only contains this change, not the change from the first patch. So, both patches are needed to resolve the problem.

Greentings,

Christian

Attachments

• 0002297_2.patch
      30.6 KB

misterd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 4, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I just added this patch to SVN.