Bug in MP or StreamedMP? No Animated Overlay when selecting a show to record (1 Viewer)

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

i don't really know how to specify it exactly.

I'm using actual MP SVN (upcoming 1.2 Beta).
    1.) Go to EPG
    2.) go to a show in the future and select one with many repetitions
    3.) now you see an overview of this show incl. all repititions
    4.) when you now select an entry from the list it takes some time until the red dot (marked for rec) is shown. In this timeslot nothing happens no overlay like MP is doing something or so.

So it could happen that you think that your remote command wasn't received by MP and you select the show again but then the red dot shows for a small amount of time (after work for selecting this one) and then it get's unselected by your second key press.

The use should def. know that MP is doing something.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Well, i'm running 1.2 Alpha and latest StreamedMP patch. I just planned some recordings for tonight and when i select the show to record it doesn't take longer then 1, maybe 2 seconds before the red dot shows up. Scheduled 4 recordings, all went very smooth. So then your issue would point more in the direction of MePo then StreamedMP.

Hope the (little) info helps a bit ;)

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Bug in MP or StreamedMP? No Animated Overlay when selecting a show to record

HomeY
    It depends upon the show you setup to record. For me there were some record for example the news which have a lot ov repititions where it takes up to 5-10 seconds and then you think nothing happens

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Strange, i just tested it with about 30 different recordings (news, series, movies, talkshows, etc.) for tonight and the upcoming days and everytime i get an instant Red dot. But since you're running SVN and i'm on Alpha, i'm not sure if you can rule out MePo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom