Bug in MyMusiv Progressbar - Screenshot inside! (1 Viewer)

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Devs!

I think, this is a small Bug in the Progress-Bar of the "MyMusicplayingnow -Screen"!

Logs are attached!

Best Regards

Helios

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Wow, that is interesting. I tested it wit B3, B3W and Purevision but can not reproduce. Is is only the one track that is giving the problem?

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes, it seems so, but the Track is a little bit tricky. Mediainfo Textfile is attached!

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    Do you use 5.1 channel sound?
    Can you test this sample file with mediaportal.
    1. does it play corrrect (front left, front right, center, back left, back right, sub)
    2. progress bar correct?

Do you have another player for .wv?
    3. does it play correct?
    4. progress bar?

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Do you use 5.1 channel sound?
    Can you test this sample file with mediaportal.
    1. does it play corrrect (front left, front right, center, back left, back right, sub)
    2. progress bar correct?

I don't use 5.1 channel sound, but DTS-Audio works fine! With the sample file i hear sound only from the front speakers (5 channels)!

Do you have another player for .wv?
    3. does it play correct?
    4. progress bar?

With Foobar it works fine!

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    I want to ask one of the testers to look at it. Can you just first give an indication on 2 (MP) & 4 (Foobar) when playing sample file please. Progress vs Total duration.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    SourceForge.net: MediaInfo: Files

Helios

Are you using the latest mediainfo.dll from the above page, scroll down to bottom of page and just select your OS zip file and extract to the plugins\windows folder.

Must admit not seen this with any of my music files, wondering if there is a corruption in the tag details that are not being read correctly by MP, but foobar may be a bit more relaxed on this kind of issue, so seems fine there.

Regards

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can you please rewrite your last question. Sorry for my poor english, but i didn't have understand your last question and the online translators are so cruel!

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    Not seen this before either. So guess it's something for hwahrmann to check, maybe he knows what it could be... when christmas it over.

Regards
    Roy

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    SourceForge.net: MediaInfo: Files

Helios

Are you using the latest mediainfo.dll from the above page, scroll down to bottom of page and just select your OS zip file and extract to the plugins\windows folder.

Must admit not seen this with any of my music files, wondering if there is a corruption in the tag details that are not being read correctly by MP, but foobar may be a bit more relaxed on this kind of issue, so seems fine there.

Regards

Hi Paranoid Delusion;!

Yes, its the newest Mediainfo.dll, and i kmow, the file is a little bit tricky! Here is the original Disc!

Users who are viewing this thread