Bug? in Plugins menu (1 Viewer)

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    If i scroll up and down in the plugin menu the selected item is not the one in the middle. (see screenshot)
    Is this intended? Would be better if it works like in the basichome menu.

Attachments

• plugins.jpg
      plugins.jpg
      123.2 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Its a setting in MediaPortal I believe.

Try playing with the setting in Configuation->Plugins->Home->"Fix Scroll Bar"

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    A few ppl have experienced this in the past and I remember something to do with that setting...I also remember it being a bit buggy as well.

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    To enable the "Fix Scroll Bar" setting works. Thanks! =)
    But there's still something wrong with the hover_....jpg. It changes if I scroll through the plugin list, but not on the lower edge of the picture. See the red box on the attached screenshot. Clearing the skin cache doesn't work. =(

Attachments

• plugins1.JPG
      plugins1.JPG
      102.7 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Thats because of your resolution/scaling. Works fine on 1920x1080 and 1280x720, however I will set the image to scale so no matter what resolution/scaling options set it will ignore aspect ratio.

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks for your quick reply! Really nice support!! =)
    Had something about a resolution problem in mind. I dont always connect the laptop to my FULL HD LCD.

Users who are viewing this thread