BUG!! - not any sound with analogue TV sometimes (1 Viewer)

M

maysider2

TV-Server Version: RC1, mssql
MediaPortal Version: RC1 and whatever svn, even 0.2.3.0 with whatever svn
MediaPortal Skin: B2
Windows Version: the latest WXPSP3
CPU Type: c2d e8200
HDD: 3xWDXX00KS (250,500,500) + 1TB Samsung
Memory: 2x1024 800MHz MB A-Date extreme edition+
Motherboard: gigabyte p35 ds3r rev.2.1
Video Card: MSI HD2600 Pro
Video Card Driver: catalyst 8.2
Sound Card: onboard
Sound Card Driver:
1. TV Card: Hauppauge HVR 1300
1. TV Card Type: analog, DVB-T
1. TV Card Driver: 4.4
MPEG2 Video Codec: cyberlink 8
MPEG2 Audio Codec: ffdshow
h.264 Video Codec: cyberlink 8
Power Supply: Seasonic s12II 380w
Remote: eHome MCE
TV - HTPC Connection: DVI

not any sound with analogue TV sometimes when I change channel or turn on TV with the realliest :) mainstream motherboard p35

of course not any changes in MP configuration have helped

please, help me to make my system usable as real HTPC :(

thank you

M

maysider2

so my friend has the same problem...completely different platform but also Realtek onboard sound card
please, take a look at this. Where can be problem?

thx

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    Do you use Old TV Engine or TV Server engine?
    If TV Server & analog cards change rec type from mpeg to .ts in TV Server Configuration -> Recording Settings -> Recording folder.
    Also did you set ffdshow Audio Config -> MP1, MP2 to mp3lib?

Regards
    Roy

M

maysider2

Hi,
    Do you use Old TV Engine or TV Server engine?
    If TV Server & analog cards change rec type from mpeg to .ts in TV Server Configuration -> Recording Settings -> Recording folder.
    Also did you set ffdshow Audio Config -> MP1, MP2 to mp3lib?

Regards
    Roy

TV server is not working "No video / audio found" so Im using just RC1....of course not any change in setting has helped....with whatever svn, TV server, old TV engine it is doing the same

"Also did you set ffdshow Audio Config -> MP1, MP2 to mp3lib?" ok, Im now testing

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    Not sure what you mean, HVR1300 should work out of the box with TV Server(old engine too), RC1 had a bug with TSFileWriter which it's solved in latest SVN(also some other no sound related bugs have been solved).
    Why not install SVN do the same as causes no sound & attach new logs, maybe you also could upload a small sample file which we can test?

Regards
    Roy

M

maysider2

Hi,
    Not sure what you mean, HVR1300 should work out of the box with TV Server(old engine too), RC1 had a bug with TSFileWriter which it's solved in latest SVN(also some other no sound related bugs have been solved).
    Why not install SVN do the same as causes no sound & attach new logs, maybe you also could upload a small sample file which we can test?

Regards
    Roy

ok, I will try the latest one....but ffdshow Audio Config -> MP1, MP2 to mp3lib didnt help

WebKnight

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2006
    Akershus
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I'm running the latest SVN on MP1 with TV-server, have a Hauppauge PVR500 MCE and experiences the same issue from time to time, don't know what causes it and if I change channel and go back it usually solves it...

M

maysider2

I'm running the latest SVN on MP1 with TV-server, have a Hauppauge PVR500 MCE and experiences the same issue from time to time, don't know what causes it and if I change channel and go back it usually solves it...

oh......no.....so it means I cannot buy any motherboard mainstream for this application if I want to create any another HTPC
    so there should by some complete list of hardware that is working with this but probably not any new HW would be written there :(

M

maysider2

still worse and worse......really annoying......so I will not make another HTPC for my friends :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom