[BUG?] <thumbzoom> only work in my pictures??? (1 Viewer)

towerpc

Portal Member
May 29, 2007
Home Country
Argentina Argentina
I try use <thumbzoom> in my pictures and work fine.... but in my videos or my music dont work.

This problem is with filmstrip and thumbnail views.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english.

mikael

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2005
    Stockholm, Sweden
    In your own skin or in BlueTwo? Have a look in common.facade.music.xml and common.facade.pictures.xml and compare them, also make sure that it's included in mymusicsongs.xml

towerpc

Portal Member
    May 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Argentina Argentina
    example:

in my programs... <thumbzoom> work in thumbnail view, but NO in filmstrip view

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I think <thumbzoom> has been deactivated when we got this nice code for filmstripview.

Code:
    <thumbAnimation effect="zoom" start="100,100" end="115,115" time="400" tween="quad" ease="out">focus</thumbAnimation>
    <thumbAnimation effect="zoom" start="115,115" end="100,100" time="400" tween="quad" ease="in">unfocus</thumbAnimation>

towerpc

Portal Member
    May 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Argentina Argentina
    no, no, no....
    you mean your <enableFocusZoom>, i mean <thumbzoom>.

<thumbzoom> allows the thumbnail is complete (off), or to be cut and is not complete (on)

example 1:

<thumbzoom>yes</thumbzoom>
    on.JPG

example 2:

<thumbzoom>no</thumbzoom>
    off.JPG

sorry for my english

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    no, no, no....
    you mean your <enableFocusZoom>, i mean <thumbzoom>.

<thumbzoom> allows the thumbnail is complete (off), or to be cut and is not complete (on)

example 1:

<thumbzoom>yes</thumbzoom>
    View attachment 15658

example 2:

<thumbzoom>no</thumbzoom>
    View attachment 15657

sorry for my english

Ok. I did not even know that feature existed. You lurn something new every day i gues :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
    My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
    Replies
    Views
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom