Bug with MyFilms 4.8.0C (1 Viewer)

MonsterMash

Portal Member
January 2, 2009
I saved my ant movie catalog film list as xml, and opened it with MyFilms plugin in media portal. But when i select a film, i see that:

As you can see there are some string with no information (#label1, #item1, #label2, #item2, #item3 and #mediatype), and i don't know how to hide them.

Some one can help me? Thank you all.
Bye.

geov

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 1, 2006
    Cape Town
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Are you sure you applied the 4.8.0c patch, because the problem you are describing is what the patch fixes....

MonsterMash

Portal Member
    January 2, 2009
    Sorry, but it's really hard to find the right version... no explaination of which is the latest version, what is the 4.8.0c patch, how to install them, and where to download them...

Thank you, i found the patch making a "search in the forum", and everything works right now.

Bye.

geov

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 1, 2006
    Cape Town
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Very easy....

1) Install MyFilms 4.8.0......
    2) Replace the original "MesFilms.dll" in the "MediaPortal/plugins/Windows" directory with the patched 4.8.0c "MesFilms.dll" file
    3) Configure MyFilms.

If you don't have the patched 4.8.0c "MesFilms.dll".....I have attached a copy of it for you.

If it helps you....remember to click on "thanks" :D

Attachments

• MesFilms_v4.8.0c.zip
      30.6 KB

MonsterMash

Portal Member
    January 2, 2009
    Very easy....

1) Install MyFilms 4.8.0......
    2) Replace the original "MesFilms.dll" in the "MediaPortal/plugins/Windows" directory with the patched 4.8.0c "MesFilms.dll" file
    3) Configure MyFilms.

If you don't have the patched 4.8.0c "MesFilms.dll".....I have attached a copy of it for you.

If it helps you....remember to click on "thanks" :D

As i wrote, i already fixed it, but i think that a post with istructions and links should be made sticky in this forum.

Thank you :)

Bye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom