Bugreports (1 Viewer)

gemx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Please list all bugreports here and always give your MPWebServices and MP version

:D

Version RC3

- Stop Timeshift Button in TvServer Status does nothing
    Patch (thanks shh26_83)
    the file: TvServerStatus.aspx.cs
    must be change at line 58 to:
    Code:
    row["action"]="<input type=\"button\" ID=\"btn\" Value=\"Stop timeshift\" onclick=KickSession("+state.idCard.ToString()+","+state.idChannel.ToString()+",'"+state.userName.ToString()+"',0); />";

and at line 62 to:
    Code:
    row["action"] = "<input type=\"button\" ID=\"btn\" Value=\"Stop recording\" onclick=KickSession("+state.idCard.ToString() + "," + state.idChannel.ToString() + ",'" + state.userName + "',1); />";

and the file : TvServerStatus.aspx must change at the line 16 to:
    Code:

Code:
    document.form1.submit();

shh26_83

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Stopping timeshifting in tvserver status page is not working

Hi @all,

i have found the solution for the error "- Stopping timeshifting in tvserver status page is not working (investigating...)"

the file: TvServerStatus.aspx.cs
    must be change at line 58 to:
    Code:
    row["action"]="<input type=\"button\" ID=\"btn\" Value=\"Stop timeshift\" onclick=KickSession("+state.idCard.ToString()+","+state.idChannel.ToString()+",'"+state.userName.ToString()+"',0); />";

and at line 62 to:
    Code:
    row["action"] = "<input type=\"button\" ID=\"btn\" Value=\"Stop recording\" onclick=KickSession("+state.idCard.ToString() + "," + state.idChannel.ToString() + ",'" + state.userName + "',1); />";

and the file : TvServerStatus.aspx must change at the line 16 to:
    Code:

Code:
    document.form1.submit();

thats all, then the button are working fine!

best regards
    simon

Ich_halt

January 20, 2010
    Schweinfurt
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i searched a long time for such a plugin. so i finaly hoped that this plugin will run on my htpc. but ill get this error message:

i am using the rc3 of the webplugin and the latest tv server with mysql database

Code:
    2010-01-20 21:14:40.921875 [10]: MPWebServices: Exception raised while trying to start webserver. Der transparente Proxy kann nicht in den Typ "Cassini.Host" umgewandelt werden.

ill hope that you can give me a workaround for this problem

thank you so far

greets from Germany Ich_halt

gemx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i searched a long time for such a plugin. so i finaly hoped that this plugin will run on my htpc. but ill get this error message:

i am using the rc3 of the webplugin and the latest tv server with mysql database

Code:
    2010-01-20 21:14:40.921875 [10]: MPWebServices: Exception raised while trying to start webserver. Der transparente Proxy kann nicht in den Typ "Cassini.Host" umgewandelt werden.

thank you so far

Hmm, no .NET 3.5 installed or not installed via the msi package?

fibertrans

March 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Code:

thank you so far

Hmm, no .NET 3.5 installed or not installed via the msi package?

I got the same error using RC3, MP version 1.0.2 and mysql

Ich_halt

January 20, 2010
    Schweinfurt
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    it is installed and with the msi and it is updatet with sp1

hmh hope you find the problem.

edit: i just found out that ive installed winxp servicepack 2. hope thats not the prob... (think i changed the cds of windows before installing windows -.- damn)

fibertrans

March 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    it is installed and with the msi and it is updatet with sp1

hmh hope you find the problem.

edit: i just found out that ive installed winxp servicepack 2. hope thats not the prob... (think i changed the cds of windows before installing windows -.- damn)

did this fix the problem? Tried to reinstall MPWebServices_RC3.msi and .NET 3.5 SP1, also installed all updates of xp. Still the same error :(

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Bugreports

I got a NullRefException in tv part:
    Code:
    Ausnahmedetails: System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.

Quellfehler:

Zeile 87:       doc.Load(AppDomain.CurrentDomain.BaseDirectory + "config.xml");
    Zeile 88:       XmlNode gNode = doc.SelectSingleNode("/appconfig/config");
    Zeile 89:       return gNode.Attributes["scraper_url"].Value;
    Zeile 90:     }
    Zeile 91:     public static int GetPlayerType()

Quelldatei: c:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\Plugins\MPWebServices\htdocs\App_Code\Utils.cs    Zeile: 89

Stapelüberwachung:

[NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.]
       MediaPortal.TvServer.WebServices.Utils.GetScraperURL() in c:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\Plugins\MPWebServices\htdocs\App_Code\Utils.cs:89
       Default.GetScraperLink(String s) in c:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\Plugins\MPWebServices\htdocs\Default.aspx.cs:103
       Default.RefreshTv() in c:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\Plugins\MPWebServices\htdocs\Default.aspx.cs:192
       Default.btnTv_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\Plugins\MPWebServices\htdocs\Default.aspx.cs:112
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +78
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +100
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10
       System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13
       System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +36
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2863

wolfi_b

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 10, 2008
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    AW: Bugreports

Hi gemx,

very nice plugin:D

but back to topic: i get an error at "tv server status":

1.)
    Code:
    Der Wert für einen Int32 war zu groß oder zu klein. 
    Beschreibung: Unbehandelte Ausnahme beim Ausführen der aktuellen Webanforderung. Überprüfen Sie die Stapelüberwachung, um weitere Informationen über diesen Fehler anzuzeigen und festzustellen, wo der Fehler im Code verursacht wurde. 

Ausnahmedetails: System.OverflowException: Der Wert für einen Int32 war zu groß oder zu klein.

Quellfehler: 

Zeile 80:         manufacturer = mo["manufacturer"].ToString();
    Zeile 81:         computername = mo["name"].ToString();
    Zeile 82:         totalPhysicalMem = Convert.ToInt32(mo["totalphysicalmemory"]);
    Zeile 83:         totalPhysicalMem = (totalPhysicalMem / 1024) / 1024;
    Zeile 84:       }

Quelldatei: c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\Plugins\MPWebServices\htdocs\TvServerStatus.aspx.cs    Zeile: 82 

Stapelüberwachung: 

[OverflowException: Der Wert für einen Int32 war zu groß oder zu klein.]
       System.Convert.ToInt32(UInt64 value) +2881297
       System.UInt64.System.IConvertible.ToInt32(IFormatProvider provider) +9
       System.Convert.ToInt32(Object value) +28
       TvServerStatus.RefreshServerInfo(List`1 recPaths) in c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\Plugins\MPWebServices\htdocs\TvServerStatus.aspx.cs:82
       TvServerStatus.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\Plugins\MPWebServices\htdocs\TvServerStatus.aspx.cs:65
       System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
       System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +43
       System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +73
       System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +52
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2184

2.)
    the next thing is i use Opera Browser and with Opera i get no pictures and TV Logos (in IE i can see them)
    What could be the problem?

3.)
    Pictures does not work correctly, it only shows 4 folders instead of 89. And i can only see the thumbs, the full picture does not show.

I use MP 1.1 BETA + latest SVN and MPWebServices RC3

greets

Users who are viewing this thread