home
products
contribute
download
documentation
forum
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
All posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Donate
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
Install the app
Install
More options
Contact us
Close Menu
Forums
HTPC Projects
HTPC Projects
Building an HTPC
Contact us
RSS
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="deamon_knight" data-source="post: 1133820" data-attributes="member: 150503"><p>Not much activity in this forum...</p><p></p><p>Anyhow I've got the system up and running, the fast forward problem looks to be a limitation of the way MediaPortal renders FF, in other forums I've been told just not to use FF more than 2x. I've switched to using Kodi as the front-end on my system and MediaPortal as a back-end for the TV service. This is working well. Does anyone know how to get Radio EPG data for Central Ohio? Right now I'm using Schedules Direct and it works well for the TV Guide data, but I don't have any EPG data for FM radio.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="deamon_knight, post: 1133820, member: 150503"] Not much activity in this forum... Anyhow I've got the system up and running, the fast forward problem looks to be a limitation of the way MediaPortal renders FF, in other forums I've been told just not to use FF more than 2x. I've switched to using Kodi as the front-end on my system and MediaPortal as a back-end for the TV service. This is working well. Does anyone know how to get Radio EPG data for Central Ohio? Right now I'm using Schedules Direct and it works well for the TV Guide data, but I don't have any EPG data for FM radio. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Post reply
Forums
HTPC Projects
HTPC Projects
Building an HTPC
Contact us
RSS
Top
Bottom