Burn with MP (C# code+component) (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Bach said:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vcsharp/team/code/xpburn/default.aspx

Try create plugins or add burn feature to other modules like Music, Videos, pictures etc.

Works fine.

Try convert this C# CD/DVD sample:
http://216.5.163.42/vb/scripts/ShowZip.asp?lngWId=10&lngCodeId=2998&strZipAccessCode=tp/C29981111
PIC2004111943166649.JPG

Need XP Burn component:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vcsharp/team/code/xpburn/default.aspx

A

Anonymous

frodo said:
hrmmm
its only for data cd's
not for dvd's

frodo
I trying use this component to burn in CD/DVD, but does not convert AVI or MPG to VOB, i'm searching...
On my DVD Writer works fine, 7~10 minutes to burn a movie.

Can try use this example to add burning capability to other plugins, and with an other componenet create DVD movies.

PD: I'm beginner creating plugins for MP, sorry.
But can create easy to use apps to after convert to MP plugins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

in some of the previous logs: [2021-10-20 19:19:48,879] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: GPU_HUNG - Error in the application. -2005530508 (Unknown) at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.PresentInternal(tagRECT* sourceRectangle, tagRECT* destRectangle, IntPtr overrideWindow) at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.Present()...
in some of the previous logs: [2021-10-20 19:19:48,879] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: GPU_HUNG - Error in the application...
Hi All, Hope everyone is safe & well, in these trying times. As I live in a city that has been incarcerated for rmonths, thought I...
Replies
Views
Then you didn’t use Nereus Skin in MP2. tMM does a great job in combination with MP2 it’s the best, if you ask me.
Then you didn’t use Nereus Skin in MP2. tMM does a great job in combination with MP2 it’s the best, if you ask me.
I have been a relatively happy user of MP1 for quite a while. My setup is a dedicated HTPC connected to my TV, a TV capture device...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.30.0 MediaPortal 1 - 1.30 Released! DE
moved off-topic comments to 1.30.0 - Release naming discussions
moved off-topic comments to 1.30.0 - Release naming discussions
We have just released MediaPortal 1.30 - Ukraine Highlights of this release Improvement / Rework: [MP1-5092] - Update MediaInfo...
Replies
Views
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: New: Improvement /...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom