Buttons and Hover for MovingPictures Plugin for Xface (1 Viewer)

Jaybeam

Portal Member
December 28, 2008
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
I'm using XFace 1.7 skin and when Moving Pictures is showed on the home screen, it uses the same pictures as for plugins.
Is there a way I can change that to a custom picture, for example this one?

Jaybeam

Portal Member
December 28, 2008
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Yes, I did see the reply but the problem is that there is no such picture provided in the skin.

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    I do not really know if xface suports moving pictures.
    Do you have the other skin files for moving pictures in the xface skin directory?

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

i have do now the buttons and the hovers for moving pictures.

you find atached

Greetings Harley :)

Attachments

• button_moving pictures.png
      button_moving pictures.png
      61.3 KB
    • buttonNF_moving pictures.png
      buttonNF_moving pictures.png
      49.5 KB
    • hover_moving pictures.png
      hover_moving pictures.png
      176.7 KB

m0deth

Portal Pro
    December 31, 2006
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I have to finish work on Global Search buttons but I'm almost finished, I will try to upload those tonite Harley....it beats the standard placeholder slightly haha

Also, I have noticed a visual glitch...your button_empty file, should actually be empty for the secondary home screen. when you scroll the menu up/down, the temp image can be seen behind the thumbnails shown on rotation...ie: the light colored background of the empty image shows a little behind darker ones for say My TVSeries and such. I don't know if this may create a problem, but I was going to tinker with using a one pixel placeholder for the empty buttons, but I'm not sure if it's the static one that shows through, or the highlighted one, I'm not at my comp now...as the wife is still recovering from 3rd shift work online and is sleeping now. I will upload whatever I have for you though.

I had already made a Moving Pictures button, but I like yours better, so I will use that instead haha

PS: I also noticed the "spectrum analyzer" animation in My Music, and Shoutcast is not playing while music is playing, I realize it's just a simple ani, but it seems to pick one frame of it, and stay there once there, and the frame it picks seems to be random - thoughts?

sebas74

Portal Member
    September 16, 2008
    I installed Arcsoft blu ray plugin and use also Xface 1.7 and now I have a button on my home screen called "Play Blu Ray". I also want to change these pictures, but... where and how?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread