[other] cached graphics (not moving pictures) (1 Viewer)

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    Installed the latest SVN and noticed I was missing a load of graphics (eg. last.fm and My Music MePo plus a few button backgrounds etc).

I deleted the Moving Pictures folder and removed the cache folder for the skin but still had the same problem. Lot of errors in error.log about texture caching. I ended up deleting several other folders in the cache and only then did MP load all the graphics.

Spent too long trying to get it to work so logs have been overwritten.

As far as I am aware everything I deleted were jpg files. Only big files were the ones downloaded as artist pics via audioscrobbler plugin. Other folders were pics (all jpg) and onlinevids (which I believe were jpgs)

Is this the same issue as the Moving Pictures problem or something else?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    ajs Shared-Cache Mode for SQLite DBs... MediaPortal 1 2
    BrownGhost MP-TVSeries, Failed to save xml to cache, and not adding any info to tvseries from tvdb My TVSeries 4
    P Recommendations for Spectrum Analyzer/VU Metre/Graphical EQ for second display General 0
    Hotkey Search for external Graphic Card to use UHD w. 60Hz Video-Cards 0
    R [solved] Files moved to new location - Easy way to update database? My TVSeries 7
    M.Hulot Moving Pictures lässt sich nach Windows-Update nicht mehr öffnen Plugins & Erweiterungen 1
    R Files moved to different location - Easy way to update database? Moving Pictures 2
    cerberus Moving Pictures zeigt Film Spezifikationen nicht richtig Plugins & Erweiterungen 12
    P Configuration Moving Pictures Support d'installation et de configuration 0
    R [solved] Moving pictures importer wont add files from a removable drive. Is there a work around ? Moving Pictures 8
    badboyxx [solved] Moving Pictures and MediaPortal 1.23 Regeszter Edition Moving Pictures 93
    caveman [solved] Moving Picture 97% CPU Moving Pictures 9
    T Moving Pictures...seem to have 'lost' ability to display Movie info. (eg Resolution/Audio) Moving Pictures 2
    raffe [solved] Export tool and import support from MP-TVSeries & Moving Pictures to MP2 General 22
    ge2301 [Finished] [MP2-782] Show mouse cursor only if it was moved more than 10 pixels MediaPortal 2 13
    M.Hulot Moving pictures startet nur im hintergrund und falscher version Allgemeines Supportforum 5
    T Neuinstalation - Moving Pictures probleme Installationsprobleme? 19
    O Want to move 21:9 video down to the screen bottom Watch / Listen Media 1
    S Problem wit .ISO files in Moving Pictures Moving Pictures 3
    olli14 Inhalt der Moving Pictures Datenbank in die Plex Datenbank kopieren MediaPortal Café 69
    T Moving Pictures Icon disappeared...and the program....??? Watch / Listen Media 1
    T Moving Pictures error after update to 1.19 Final...logs included! Watch / Listen Media 6
    J [solved] Moving Pictures vs. родной граббер, кинопоиск Помощь по MediaPortal 21