can anyone play .ogm files? (1 Viewer)

anony

Portal Pro
January 3, 2009
I can't play any in MyTV-Series even though the same files can be played by Media Player Classic. I have to convert them to mkv to play them in MyTV-Series.

trythisone

Portal Member
April 13, 2008
Home Country
I can play ogm files in MP TV Series.

Do you have .ogm in your list of video extensions? (It's a Media Portal/Video setting not a MP TV Series one)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

So after a couple of days everything seems to be working again. New episodes are showing up correctly and Trakt has now correctly updated all of the watched episodes. Thank you to everyone for your assistance.
So after a couple of days everything seems to be working again. New episodes are showing up correctly and Trakt has now correctly...
Hi, Hoping for some guidance from the Brains Trust on a strange issue . There are a couple of series I am having an issue with My...
Replies
Views
Hello to all, as requested by doskabouter I created the log and before posting it, I went through and one line caught my attention, apparently my music database had a problem. So I deleted (rename) and recreated the database, as I have a lot of tracks in my collection (+/- 90000 songs) I hate do do this because it's very longer but...
Hello to all, as requested by doskabouter I created the log and before posting it, I went through and one line caught my attention...
Hello to all I have been using MP for many years and my system had become +/- unstable, it was time to refresh it. So I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Subtitles DE
I have for the most part resolved this issue, but I may have gone the long way around. Any file that has the subtitles inbedded but requiring subtitles to be turned on to see them I am running through Handbrake and burning the forced english subtitles into the file so the display regardless of the subtitles in the config. If the...
I have for the most part resolved this issue, but I may have gone the long way around. Any file that has the subtitles inbedded...
Hi, I am hoping someone can help me. I have a TV series which is predominantly in English but has passages of dialog that are in...
Replies
Views
Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the link below, run reg.bat as an admin to install it and change the HEVC Video settings in MediaPortal Configuration/Codecs and Renderer...
Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the...
For some unknown reason I can't play HEVC encoded video with MP1 on my system. I have tried every trick I know, but nothing works...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately although the fix has sorted out video replay correctly after a refresh rate change, I am still having problems with audio playback. Please refer to this thread. MediaPortal 1 - No audio and crashing with Intel Integrated Graphics
Unfortunately although the fix has sorted out video replay correctly after a refresh rate change, I am still having problems with...
Can someone please take a look at the attached logs. This is driving me insane! I have MadVr and LAV set up on same computer in...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom