Can i change a thumbnail icon in the movies section?!?! (1 Viewer)

alanh087

March 8, 2011
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
HI All congrats on the great work great product, how do i change the thombnail of an icon forexample, ive just put in a whole series of programes and want to change the default thumbnail icon to the image of the promgrame but cant find the settings to do so??

alanh087

March 8, 2011
Home Country
thanks for the reply, is there noway i can select my own image as the folder image??

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Ofc, just put in folder image named as folder.jpg and you should see it as folder icon.

alanh087

March 8, 2011
    Home Country
    where do i rename the file in the config section?? ive selected the actual sub folder on my laptop to the raising hope image already...im not good with tech things lol:sorry:

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    No, no, for folder image you don't need to do anything in config, just jpg image you want to be as folder thumb, rename as folder.jpg and copy it to that folder.

alanh087

March 8, 2011
    Home Country
    yes ive done that mate, ive renamed the image ive got to folder.jpg and put it in the folder where all the files are still no luck, any ideas??

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Hmm, don't know whats wrong, this should work also for music and pictures folders. Could you try there also if you have shared folders for music and pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom